Engineer test and abuse their robot soldier and then...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS: Watch until the end ;)

It was programed to appreciate the most precious thing is a doggie.
I can see the lead software architect's head exploding when they were informed...

And it must appreciate the most precious thing is a doggie.

I would have been trying to tape my brain back together going "wait what?"

Ben

I see so many problems with this. First starting with shooting steels 5 feet away a ricochet could fly any which way whoever set this up was a moron in my opinion. Yeah the robot may be great but whoever set that up was an idiot!

Absolute crap. Funny! But not real.

Of course it's CGI folks as should be obvious from the ending ( and the bees)
I posted it as entertainment. :D

Last edited:
Absolute crap. Funny! But not real.
I would not call it "crap". It may be CGI but its good CGI and I thought it was amusing.

I would not call it "crap". It may be CGI but its good CGI and I thought it was amusing.
Now for something real...

12 years ago my associate landed a gig wi5h 5gis project....

Real US Air Force video.

Trivia

At the scale of a dragon fly the air as viscous as molasses. They had them flying when last I heard.

Ben

It became obvious that this is satire when the robot began to protect itself from the range crew. When the robot grabbed the dog and took off running, I knew it was satire.

Now for something real...

12 years ago my associate landed a gig wi5h 5gis project....

Real US Air Force video.

Trivia

At the scale of a dragon fly the air as viscous as molasses. They had them flying when last I heard.

Ben

sooo, does one need some cans of Raid or WD-40 to bring them down. or how about one of those fire extinguisher foamy things--do we need to start carrying one of those?
asking for a friend

Reactions: Neb
sooo, does one need some cans of Raid or WD-40 to bring them down. or how about one of those fire extinguisher foamy things--do we need to start carrying one of those?
asking for a friend
Slap a bug on your neck and risk being charged with...

Destruction of govt property.

Ben

Slap a bug on your neck and risk being charged with...

Destruction of govt property.

Ben

so true my friend, so true.
that makes me start wondering about all them GMO skeeters released in florida. wait, maybe they are just antifa skeeters probably engineered with joebama dna i guess if we smack them too, its gulag time.

Give me a good quality tennis racket, I'm sending that thing back to DC express mail!

Latest posts

Back