Exactly "What" part of........."DROP THE WEAPON" is hard to understand....???

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
Really.....What is hard to understand about the command......."Drop the Weapon"....???

It is the business of doing what you are told, or not. It is about being oppositional. You said left? I'll go right. The training of this starts at a very young age.
What's that old phrase? "You can't fix stupid".

Let me rethink that. :rolleyes:
If you are holding a weapon and police are pointing guns at you and shouting "Drop the weapon!", you are taking an IQ test.
Don't fail the test.
Actually, this is an obvious 'suicide-by-cop' case.
Where did he possibly think he was going to go? Other than the morgue.

What's that old phrase? "You can't fix stupid".

Let me rethink that. :rolleyes:
If you are holding a weapon and police are pointing guns at you and shouting "Drop the weapon!", you are taking an IQ test.
Don't fail the test.
Actually, this is an obvious 'suicide-by-cop' case.
Where did he possibly think he was going to go? Other than the morgue.

I hink most of them are on drugs. My nephew is and my grandaughter was who ruined her life till middle age she will be in prison.
I never knew or seen anyone on drugs when I was young till the mid 60s.
Drugs have made many people very rich just not the ones who take them.

I know where you are trying to go with this....but honestly.....if someone told me to give up my weapon, I rather like to think I would respond with 'cold dead hands'.

I know where you are trying to go with this....but honestly.....if someone told me to give up my weapon, I rather like to think I would respond with 'cold dead hands'.
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

The odds were stacked against this thug right from the get go. I would have to agree with the suicide by cop mentality.

Although, at some point the responsibility of the MSM is going to have to come into the picture. They would be the reason this mentality has been whipped up to the point it is. They have been fanning the flames so to speak.

It is the business of doing what you are told, or not. It is about being oppositional. You said left? I'll go right. The training of this starts at a very young age.

Unfortunately we have the example of too many politicians that do whatever they want, deny every saying what videos prove they have said. Now we have people believing they can do they same. Now we have "free thinkers" that hear "drop the knife" but believe they can do whatever they want with no repercussions.

Not at all,most of us won't give up our guns without a fight or at least threat od prison and may not even then.

Unfortunately we have the example of too many politicians that do whatever they want, deny every saying what videos prove they have said. Now we have people believing they can do they same. Now we have "free thinkers" that hear "drop the knife" but believe they can do whatever they want with no repercussions.
I think the thing for politicians is that they have too much power and they have gotten away with it for so long. What really stuck in my craw was when Betsy DeVos was up for nomination as Secretary of Education and I saw that our Senator Cory Gardner received around $49,000 for approving her nomination. WTH! If she was worthy of appointing, then approve it. No $$$ needed!

Back