" Except for yourself " , WHO are"Top 3 Smartest and Most Intelligent" posters on Homestead?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh-oh.
I'll be 83 this month. Women are simply people, some of them larger than others. I vaguely recall some physical differences between men and women, but I've lost interest in them. I'm also aware of some emotional differences, but I have chosen to ignore most of them; so far that's worked out OK.

God knows, my sense of humor is not universally appreciated, and I do try to keep it reined in - in public. I can try to keep it reined in here too. Your advise would be appreciated.
:ghostly:

Well if a woman or man is large than they already know it so whats the problem?
We all have room fro improvement I guess.
I like your humor VThil.From an exceptiously wise woman.:D:huggs:

Well if a woman or man is large than they already know it so whats the problem?
We all have room fro improvement I guess.
I like your humor VThil.From an exceptiously wise woman.:D:huggs:
Hey, "exceptiously"! I first read that as 'excepticiously' , but I like yours too. Gotta see if I can figure out how to keep both of them on hand, for "Apply as needed". Mr. Meer must have a collection, but his memory has to be way better than mine.

1) Peanut on plants, I have worked with plants all my life & never met anyone on wild meds, that comes close to him.
2) Sentry18 on sop, guns & law, I am sure there are others, but Sentry18 is the one that stands out.
3)Supervisor42 on cars.
4)bkt on founding father.
Many others who do not stand out, but know way more than I do.

Back