" Except for yourself " , WHO are"Top 3 Smartest and Most Intelligent" posters on Homestead?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it really depends on the subject. Some are Engineers, another knows about medicinal plants and others know medicine. So depending on what is being discussed those 3 names may change.

an engineer
1596298460779.png

knows about medicinal plants

1596298639677.png

know medicine.
1596298737219.png

f.gif

I'm gonna go with Sentry, because it's obvious - and he's strong enough to handle the responsibility.

And Meer, because I don't understand more than half of what she's talking about, or how she got there - even after I fix the typos.

And Mr. Meer, because he has survived all this time close to the fire.

I would brag on all the women, ALL OF THEM. Bunch of smart women. I started a list of their many talents, but it's too much.

Is it about common sense? One of my sisters had plenty of that but not real smart, the other didn't have as much common sense but was really smart, did great in school. I learned from their mistakes. Lol

I would brag on all the women, ALL OF THEM. Bunch of smart women. I started a list of their many talents, but it's too much.

Is it about common sense? One of my sisters had plenty of that but not real smart, the other didn't have as much common sense but was really smart, did great in school. I learned from their mistakes. Lol

About both common sense and smart. :thumbs:

That's why I put three so it can be a variety.:)

Last edited:
I'm gonna go with Sentry, because it's obvious - and he's strong enough to handle the responsibility.

And Meer, because I don't understand more than half of what she's talking about, or how she got there - even after I fix the typos.

And Mr. Meer, because he has survived all this time close to the fire.

Well VThil if you think its hard to have discussion with a geius liek me ,imagine how hard it is to be the genius.I gave you one typo so you won't feel so inferior..:D

LOL at least you learned.

Also , it's your opinion of who you think is the three all around smart posters that are on Homestead. So many posters are very helpful to all us , I thought it would be nice to let them know how much we appreciate them.👍 🙂
Uh-oh. I think that's a danger to them; goes to their heads, they get to jumping around, waving their arms and breathing hard - and damage themselves. Phideaux, for instance.

Well, we off to slow start but at least we stirred the pot and started thinking. :archery:

There are some very smart people here and I have read their post for years before joining, thanks to Meerkat.
And I have received help and advice through her from them and seen lots of others they helped for years. :)

Well, we off to slow start but at least we stirred the pot and started thinking. :archery:
The problem is there are way more than 3.
This whole forum is populated with exceptional people.
There are highly intelligent people for any topic that you could possibly toss out. That's why it is such a great place.
@Angie - Need to get that 'Gift' tab working.

The problem is there are way more than 3.
This whole forum is populated with exceptional people.
There are highly intelligent people for any topic that you could possibly toss out. That's why it is such a great place.
@Angie - Need to get that 'Gift' tab working.

Thank you for saying that. GIFT is now working.

Well.........the smartest ones are those who departed the "Other" homesteading forum, and migrated over to this homesteading forum.

Latest posts

Back