Eyeball Pressure - Pain Relief

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
i know this might sound dumb but im posting anyway.

i got wet mac degeneration and cataracts with central blind spots in both eyes and other crap going on but one problem thats been bothering me is pressure in one eyeball that builds up hurts and gives me headaches. the eye doc said, try these drops, try these blue light glasses, try these eye exercises... but nothing has helped me. for the last cou8ple of years it really friggen hurts sometimes and gives me headaches. and make me less than wonderful to be around sometimes.

ive been praying for God to show me what i can do, some relief, Something i can do for relief without taking drugs, ya know?

the other night i founbd a youtube video it is a lady that recommended some pressure point massage for relief of glaucoma problems. i tried it anyway---and it WORKED. it took the pressure pain away in a few moments. i was really amazed. sshe recommends doing it a couple times a day and i tell you---the moment i feel the pressure build up in my eye again, i did the little massage tricks and the pain disappeared. i cant tell you how important this little trick is for that pressure pain relief. i thank God for leading me to this.

very simple, might be a good thing to learn and tuck away if you got eye problems. maybe this can help i hope it blesses someone like it blessed me.

i dont have glacoma but pressure does build up in the eye ball, fills like a balloon ive been doing the little massage tips and its been an amazing difference resolving it. i hope this can help others. i

My wife had such excessive pressure that drops no longer worked.
The option to going blind was to have drains surgically put into both eyes.
This, plus the drops, keeps everything under control.

My wife had such excessive pressure that drops no longer worked.
The option to going blind was to have drains surgically put into both eyes.
This, plus the drops, keeps everything under control.

wow thanks, ive not heard of that. i hope she is doing well and things gotten better for her.

Latest posts

Back