Famous quotes and sayings

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today.”

― Pope Paul VI

DSCF2260_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Today's quote is easy :) "GET "excrement" DONE" (Team Rubicon motto ) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Choosing the "Lesser of Two Evils" is still choosing Evil - Jerry Garcia

Any Jackass can tear down a barn, but it takes a Carpenter to build one - Church Reader Board some 35 years ago

Never underestimate the ingenuity of a sick mind - Kevin O'Bryan (highschool friend)

Last edited:
^ Jazz - Is that against a 'background of Toilet Paper'??' 🤓

Here's some more 'Twain Gems'...

👍

..also (accredited to him, but not certain of it..): 'Nudists are just People who wear One Button Suits'... 😂 ..and 'Never call a man a Fool - Borrow from Him'.. 😬
Sounds about like Twain..

jd

^ Jazz - Is that against a 'background of Toilet Paper'??' 🤓

Here's some more 'Twain Gems'...

👍

..also (accredited to him, but not certain of it..): 'Nudists are just People who wear One Button Suits'... 😂 ..and 'Never call a man a Fool - Borrow from Him'.. 😬
Sounds about like Twain..

jd

i learned long ago when a single mom with a bunch of kids----aint no such thing as too much toilet paper. lol it also started the glimmer of the thought of the idea of an impression that hey, it might be a good idea to get some extra and Viola-- my inner prepper was born. sort of cause i can be a slow learner sometimes. ha!
i love the twain quotes

Latest posts

Back