Fast changing avatars

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd been meaning to change mine for a couple months. I'd cropped and sized several new ones, had them ready in a folder, didn't like any of them.

So I searched through a few thousand photos on my pc last night, this one (horse) will do for now.

I'd been meaning to change mine for a couple months. I'd cropped and sized several new ones, had them ready in a folder, didn't like any of them.

So I searched through a few thousand photos on my pc last night, this one (horse) will do for now.
I'll be the one with the ass picture for a while!!

The avatar changes mess with my head. I am very visual and rely on the avatars to figure out who I am listening too. Reminds of...

When I was the 2nd grade we figured out the nun teaching the class was nearly blind and memorized where each of were seated in the classroom. We thought it would be funny to switch our seats to mess with her. It was good fun until I caught hell for what the kid sitting in my seat had done.

Moral of the story
Dont mess with nuns. They have rulers and aren't afraid to use them.

Don't be surprised if mix you up with someone else.
:confused2:

Ben

I knew Pearl would break out that bikini before long!!!

Double R messed me up with the avatars a couple weeks ago. But last night was sensory overload

I’m a bad influence? Is that what your saying??????? 😬 If so I don’t get called that so can I please get an award or something????

Last edited:
I thought about making an avatar from this... naw... maybe another time.

Horses ass a  (3) a.jpg

Yer not getting me to change mine.

Every time one of ya'll changes your avatar it take me a week to figure out who you used to be.
I agree. I have been using the same avatar and handle since 1998.
If someone is scanning thru stuff online, they know it's me.
The only day I would change my avatar is April 1st, (my favorite holiday:p).
All of us online would do that, on that day, and make the forum look like an alien world.gaah

Back