Fast changing avatars

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you all should quit conforming and stick with who you are! Why do you feel you need to change? Next you will be a different gender? Y’all are sheep!

I think you all should quit conforming and stick with who you are!
Why? Most people embrace change. At least the fun changes.
Why do you feel you need to change?
Because stagnant is boring.
Next you will be a different gender?
I doubt you'll find many gender-changers on this forum.
Y’all are sheep!
Yeah, but we're happy, non-stagnant, sexually confident sheep! 🐑

Lighten up, Francis.

I think you all should quit conforming and stick with who you are! Why do you feel you need to change? Next you will be a different gender? Y’all are sheep!

You are kidding around ...right?

Your not serious.

You have known us for 36 days , I sure hope your just kidding around.

You need to get to know us better.

@hashbrown , calm down , don't do anything silly..😉😁

Jim

Last edited:
Thought I'd bring out my feminine side .

Jim
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

@DrJenner Color me green and call me envy. We want to go to Ireland (had passport papers all filled out and went in to get them going right when everything got shut down). Grrr. Anyhoo, haven't gotten back in the game since then.
@Pearl Why aren't there ducks and beer in that pool pix 😂
@Spikedriver Good pix!
@Bluetick21 Is that thing alive? Uuuuh, have you had a rabies shot lately. Also, I hear they are good with collard greens 😂

@DrJenner Color me green and call me envy. We want to go to Ireland (had passport papers all filled out and went in to get them going right when everything got shut down). Grrr. Anyhoo, haven't gotten back in the game since then.
@Spikedriver Good pix!
@Bluetick21 Is that thing alive? Uuuuh, have you had a rabies shot lately. Also, I hear they are good with collard greens 😂
I sent the ducks to buy beer, only chance I had for a pic!😉😃

@Spikedriver Good pix!
We got a voucher from Travelzoo in 2012 and it was a self guided castle hopping stay. They are usually available around Valentines day and it was a great price!

@Spikedriver Good pix!
Yea he was still well and alive ! Haha I caught him on my porch robbing the cats food.

@Spikedriver Good pix!
To answer your question about about the rabies shot. It has been a few year but it was not possum related haha. It was a squirrel that time haha

To answer your question about about the rabies shot. It has been a few year but it was not possum related haha. It was a squirrel that time haha
The best squirrel is the one in the stewpot :D

I can only imagine that you come from another group I am familiar with where insults happen all day, every day. Not here. Keep this up and you will be gone quickly. On the other hand, learn to keep negative opinions to yourself and to contribute positively, or to learn here.

Latest posts

Back