Fast changing avatars

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, time to change again. Why not, right?😁
KIMG0731.JPG

We were on a ride, on the Raccoon River bike trail. It's one of the old railroad bike trails in Central Iowa, and it's one of my favorites. There's a little mom 'n' pop ice cream place a few blocks from the trailhead too. That makes it my daughter's favorite...😉
I love seeing/hearing about father daughter time. She’s a very lucky young lady.

@Guardian You're back!!! 😊

Never left Lady. While I have too many opinions for sure I am not bailing out at this point . This country is in trouble. Where we go from here is anyone's guess. That said, while I vent, I know that no matter what I say things won't change. It is what it is. At least if I uploaded the correct avatar @Supervisor42 should be happy lmao....
😆

Never left Lady. While I have too many opinions for sure I am not bailing out at this point . This country is in trouble. Where we go from here is anyone's guess. That said, while I vent, I know that no matter what I say things won't change. It is what it is. At least if I uploaded the correct avatar @Supervisor42 should be happy lmao....
😆
I knew you were here - but you were in cognito ;) I offered coffee to your other avatar to cheer it up.

😆
Glad to see your "real" avatar!!😃

Latest posts

Back