Favorite candy bar

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phideaux

Old fashioned
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
If you could only have ONE.

FB_IMG_1613945588094.jpg

Which one.

Jim

i got to say if im having a crisis, the world is coming to an end or my house burns down, im gonna want a snickers or 10. thats what i grew up with and has a 'comfort' association which is why i never buy them, lol they are dangerous. ever have snickers ice cream? at my age its probably an instant heart attack,

otherwise when i want a bit of chocolate i look for the special dark chocolate kinda bitter stuff. 2 or 3 squares (or 4 or 5 squares depending on what kind of day i had) is pretty satisfying when i Got To Have Some Chocolate. .

reeses is pretty durn addicting tho......

i learend how to make some of my own, toss some special dark cocoa powder, a couple TB of peanut butter, some honey or stevia, some coconut oil and a few chopped walnuts.in a pot, warm to melt then pour in a brownie pan and pop in fridge for an hour or so. not too bad.

not exactly a snickers but not too shabby.

From this list I would take #1 with #4 being a close second. All are good choices.

More often than not I will go for a Payday, especially if I am going to be outside or leave it in a pack. I love the chocolate, but it can make quite a mess. Paydays don't melt.

I don't think anyone has mentioned a candy bar here that I don't like. Alas, I like them but my A1C doesn't. Candy is a thing of the past.

Last edited:
Snickers and Baby Ruth from the list but the one not on the list is PayDay.

Not to be oppositional, but...well, maybe I am oppositional!

Favorites, and not just one!:
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Snickers
Babe Ruth
Mr. Goodbar
Heath Bar
KitKat

Not on the list:
Payday
Toblerone
Butterfinger

NO: