Favorite Christian Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a song that i love to play, it's just plain fun!!! I can play several different styles of rhythm to it easily. It's just fun!!!

Anyway, it's by Ron Block of Allison Krauss and Union Station. He's the musical mastermind of the group. He also writes a lot of songs. This one on a gospel cd he released in '07, Door Way. It's great music for listening while i drive.

The song is 'Along the Way'. In the key of 'A' if you want to play along...

View attachment 125008
The video doesn’t show up but I googled it. I couldn’t have told you his name, but it’s already in my bluegrass playlist 😍 so yep, I do like it 😂
Does this make me predictable?🤪

The video doesn’t show up but I googled it. I couldn’t have told you his name, but it’s already in my bluegrass playlist 😍 so yep, I do like it 😂
Does this make me predictable?🤪

Old habit on my part. We've been able to post video's (mp4's) here in the forum from the start. But, we couldn't post mp3's for several years. Only in the last few months have we been able to post mp3's.

The Ron Block song is an mp3. I put it inside an mp4 wrapper (converted it). It appears in the forum as a video but... there is no video, only audio. Old habit, I still covert mp3's tp mp4's before i post them.

Here's another from the same cd - 'Door Way'. The song is titled 'Be Assured'. Another song that is fun to play! You can find video's on Utub of Ron Block or Dan Tyminski singing it.

Old habit on my part. We've been able to post video's (mp4's) here in the forum from the start. But, we couldn't post mp3's for several years. Only in the last few months have we been able to post mp3's.

The Ron Block song is an mp3. I put it inside an mp4 wrapper (converted it). It appears in the forum as a video but... there is no video, only audio. Old habit, I still covert mp3's tp mp4's before i post them.

Here's another from the same cd - 'Door Way'. The song is titled 'Be Assured'. Another song that is fun to play! You can find video's on Utub of Ron Block or Dan Tyminski singing it.

View attachment 125120
Will have to listen in a bit. I like the pickin’

Latest posts

Back