Favorite Movie Lines

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross Poldark: "Women. None are created equal. Some are never satisfied. Some could never be brought so low. And others thumb their nose at adversity and roll up their sleeves."

1622119395196.jpeg

From Tremors:

Valentine McKee: What the hell's in those things, Burt?
Burt Gummer: A few household chemicals in the proper proportions.

Earl Bassett: What kind of fuse is that?
Burt Gummer: Cannon fuse.
Earl Bassett: What the hell do you use it for?
Burt Gummer: My cannon!

So many... From Jeremiah Johnson 1) when Johnson first meets Del Gue who is buried up to his neck.

Jeremiah Johnson: "Indians put you here?"

Del Gue: "Well, it weren't Mormons.

Annnd one more...

Del Gue: "Jeremiah, maybe you best go down to a town, get outta these mountains."

Jeremiah Johnson: "I've been to a town Del."

" I spent half my life drinking cheap booze and chasing loose women, and I wasted the other half. "

Nick Nolte: A Walk in the Woods

"What we got here is, a failure too communicate". (and side note: the sweet young lady washing the vehicle was just plain......."HOT". She did good acting.)

"Get on with LIVING, or get on with Dying". (one of the all time best movies, for people with a brain)

From "My Cousin Vinnie"

Mona Lisa Vito:
"No, there's more! You see where the left tire mark goes up on the curb and the right tire mark stays flat and even? Well, the '64 Skylark had a solid rear axle, so when the left tire would go up on the curb, the right tire would tilt out and ride along its edge. But that didn't happen here. The tire mark stayed flat and even. This car had an independent rear suspension. Now, in the '60's, there were only two other cars made in America that had positraction, and independent rear suspension, and enough power to make these marks. One was the Corvette, which could never be confused with the Buick Skylark. The other had the same body length, height, weight, wheel base, and wheel track as the '64 Skylark, and that was the 1963 Pontiac Tempest."

from the Tremors trailer : We always plan for tomorrow, that way we don' t have to do anything today,

"When the Legend becomes Fact, print the Legend."

Carleton Young - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

Latest posts

Back