Favorite parts of favorite movies.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke, I'm your father.... Come on now, EVERYONE should know this one!

I don't know if I more admire your skill as a warrior, or your resolve as a woman.... Pride, Predujice & Zombies.

Its just a jump to the left, and a step to the riiiiight. (This one is really a song) The original Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Blazing Saddles
Sheriff: OK Jim, since you are my guest and I am your host, what are your pleasures? What do you like to do?
Jim: Oh, I don't know................play chess.................screw.
Sheriff: Well, let's play chess.

The whole movie The Other Guys. Everyone rolls their eyes when I quote that movie but it really tickles my funny bone. So many quotable scenes.

Bill Murray in What About Bob showering by the lake "I want, I want, I need, I need". "I sail. I'm a sailor". Guy cracks me up.

John Candy in the Great Outdoors. Love him skiing and the raccoons were great. Also the bear dump scene.

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy description of the Vogons. Just great.

X Files episode, Bad Blood, season 5, 12th episode, with Luke Wilson playing Lucius Hartwell, the local sheriff, in Chaney, Texas.
The differing viewpoints of Mulder and Scully on what type of person they each perceive Lucius as is not to be missed. Jealous much, Mulder?

Latest posts

Back