FDA Colluding with Congress on Supplements

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
The FDA has many patents on vaccines, it is basically a vaccine company.

https://www.fda.gov/science-researc...opportunities/recently-issued-us-patents-fdat

It is hard to get a full grasp of its finding but let’s figure half of its budget is funded by pharmaceutical companies.

Why is the FDA Funded in Part by the Companies It Regulates? - UConn Today

Where does the FDA get its money?

Of the FDA's total US$5.9 billion budget, 45% comes from user fees, but 65% of the funding for human drug regulatory activities are derived from user fees. These user fee programs must be reauthorized every five years by Congress, and the current agreement remains in effect through September 2022.May 21, 2021

---

If you have done any browsing on the political pics and humor thread, you will have seen numerous memes showing where FDA employees move back and forth as employees of the pharmaceutical companies that fund the FDA. You serve them well in the FDA (Or other Govt branch that represents drugs) and are rewarded with cushy positions and might move back to the FDA for a short stint! The old ‘revolving door’ thing.

Add to that what we have seen with Paul Pelosi and the insider trading… Those that make the rules benefit from the rules they make. Why would they promote something they have little control over and make no money on?

It is good to be the King!

I know that the FDA specializes in investigating food and drug administration. I understand that they are working for the benefit of your society. However, from what I've read from the list you've shared, some products should not be on that list. For instance, they have forbidden cannabis usage, which is sad because I know many people who were using this substance for medical reasons. So guys, in case any of you is under investigation by the FDA, I suggest we start defending against this investigation using the methods from the https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/how-to-defend-your-company-during-an-fda-investigation-62560 website.
Please introduce yourself in new member introductions!

Latest posts

Back