Felting projects

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magpie

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
A few little pictures done in needle felting. Better to stab wool than people ;) :D sorry the pic's not great.

WIN_20230301_12_07_10_Pro.jpg

WIN_20230301_09_11_47_Pro.jpg

Those pictures are so lovely @Magpie ! I have often thought of learning to needle felt but I really don't need another hobby. Shame, it would probably be a good use of those leftover fiber bits from spinning.

The tam is beautiful too. Love the color. Is it your own pattern or one readily available? Perhaps one you could share.

Thank you for your kind comments. @Tommyice I adapted it from this pattern, just made it a bit longer to up up the wool.
Its free, Speedy Cable Beret Pattern
I found it through Ravelry- not sure if you know it? Good source for free patterns

Also, if you already have the fibre give needle felting a go. Just a needle and a piece of foam, no big outlay. I used a heart cookie cutter and made this hanging thingy :) ages ago. Just strung it with some beads. Sorry photos aren't great, its in shades of blue and teals.
WIN_20230310_14_04_30_Pro.jpg
WIN_20230310_14_04_44_Pro.jpg
WIN_20230310_14_05_20_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back