Female Partisans

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It brings tears to your eyes just to hear the stories. I really wonder how many in this country, men and women alike, who have that resolve.

Thanks for sharing.

It brings tears to your eyes just to hear the stories. I really wonder how many in this country, men and women alike, who have that resolve.

Thanks for sharing.

Inspiring and women are usually behind all great men and other women,ussually a mother. I respect these women but it is not easy to celebrate the greatness of others when your own is being persecutted threateend and lied on.
The Jews were and are very tribal and have Jewish mothers and fathers continously honoring their heritage and right to exist.This is what makes them great they love and respect all their history.
They weren't trained in school,politcal arena or media self loathing or to hate themselves like Americans and other Europeans have been trained to do.But lets not forget without us they would have lost the war and their homeland, Israel.
These women were great fighters as were our ancestors who were also fierce warriors.

Reactions: Neb
There have been female warriors throughout history who were every bit as savage, brave and tough as any men could be. Sometimes they were on the front line and sometimes behind the scenes working in other ways but hats off to all of them...

Sorry Spike but that is impossible,women ain't built as tough as men.
I don't understand all this isis type stuff going on now in this nation. especially since the white man is already under siege as it is.
Women also have a monthly visitor than can also complicate and slow things down.
HollyHoods even have the kids bossing him around and making him look like an idiot.

Sorry Spike but that is impossible,women ain't built as tough as men.
I don't understand all this isis type stuff going on now in this nation. especially since the white man is already under siege as it is.
Women also have a monthly visitor than can also complicate and slow things down.
HollyHoods even have the kids bossing him around and making him look like an idiot.
Sorry Meer but it is far from impossible and it doesn't take much research to explain it. War isn't always about physical strength and toughness. Read about the Russian female snipers of WWII, or the Celtic female warriors of the British isles.

Now if you said that on average, men are better warriors, I'd agree. On average, men are physically better built for certain things and warfare is one of those. But not everybody is average...😉

Meerkat,
Some women are stronger than some men. They can also be vicious - more-so than some men.The strongest man may be stronger than the strongest woman but three of those women can beat the single man. Battles are fought at range - rarely hand-to-hand and most women that I know can shoot a gun or operate a bow at least as good as most men and usually better. It is also easier for women to "look the victim" until their opponent gets within range and then disembowel him and walk away with his weapons.

One cannot look at a pampered young urban woman of today and presume all woman are like that, or have been in history.

While yes a fit male will dead lift more weight or have better endurance than most woman this is not to say that females can't and wont fight and win. I totally disagree with the idea that woman can't fight, just like I objected to a video Elkhound posted a while back, I think the video was by VikingPrepardness, but I could be wrong. To me it was completely full of nonsense. I didn't go into why I disagreed but maybe I should have. For example the video said if a man grabs hold of a woman she won't be able to escape. Honestly I can't roll my eyes enough at that. Just for my 1st dan black belt I had to know over 130 ways of getting out of holds. I have "thrown"...yes lifted off their feet and over my shoulder men with a foot more height and 50 pounds more than me. This is not movie nonsense it's a matter of experience, training and practice. It does not take giant muscle either.
Giant muscles are also not required to shoot a gun, wield a katana or staff, throw a knife or hatchet, set explosives or build traps.

One cannot look at a pampered young urban woman of today and presume all woman are like that, or have been in history.

While yes a fit male will dead lift more weight or have better endurance than most woman this is not to say that females can't and wont fight and win. I totally disagree with the idea that woman can't fight, just like I objected to a video Elkhound posted a while back, I think the video was by VikingPrepardness, but I could be wrong. To me it was completely full of nonsense. I didn't go into why I disagreed but maybe I should have. For example the video said if a man grabs hold of a woman she won't be able to escape. Honestly I can't roll my eyes enough at that. Just for my 1st dan black belt I had to know over 130 ways of getting out of holds. I have "thrown"...yes lifted off their feet and over my shoulder men with a foot more height and 50 pounds more than me. This is not movie nonsense it's a matter of experience, training and practice. It does not take giant muscle either.
Giant muscles are also not required to shoot a gun, wield a katana or staff, throw a knife or hatchet, set explosives or build traps.
Giant muscles are not required for the combat mindset either, which is probably the most important part of winning the fight.

Sorry Meer but it is far from impossible and it doesn't take much research to explain it. War isn't always about physical strength and toughness. Read about the Russian female snipers of WWII, or the Celtic female warriors of the British isles.

Now if you said that on average, men are better warriors, I'd agree. On average, men are physically better built for certain things and warfare is one of those. But not everybody is average...😉

I know all about those historical heroine's and your correct in how brave,tough they were. Surely you remember one of my favorite songs with many of them I put up quite often honoring them along with the men?
Women are not under fire right now its the patriotic conservative American men who are in trouble in this nation and ain't too many going to come to our rescue either.Majority are liberal now.
The thread is about women partisans and they sure should be honored and remembered but we don't have to belittle men or give credit where credit is not due or only partially due.
Women also helped to build one of the greatest nations on earth.Worked hard along with men on top of raising children.

The most vicious fight I ever witnessed was in grade school, it was a cat fight.

At the rate where I worked, the new women shooters learned faster than the men.

The weight lifting record at my high school is 825#. It is held by a woman that graduated 20 years after I.

Meerkat,
Some women are stronger than some men. They can also be vicious - more-so than some men.The strongest man may be stronger than the strongest woman but three of those women can beat the single man. Battles are fought at range - rarely hand-to-hand and most women that I know can shoot a gun or operate a bow at least as good as most men and usually better. It is also easier for women to "look the victim" until their opponent gets within range and then disembowel him and walk away with his weapons.

Considering some of you and most American men now I have to agree. But most men in the world wouldn't agree with this form of mental conditioning.
I can't beleive our male ancesters even bothered to show up in all these wars ,they should have done whatever it is they are so good at and just let loose the women on the enemy.Of course no babies would be born and the men may have had trouble breast feeding the few them in hard times.
I'm sure they could have done a much better job with the Brits,Germans and all other wars if the weak men just stayed out of the way and let th women take care of it.:rolleyes::LOL:.
The female partisans I liked were Annie Oakly, Calamity Jane, Betsy Ross, Martha Washington,Emilia Earhart ' if we can ever find her'and many more.

Meerkat,

So what your saying is it takes 3 women to make up for one man, thats what I been trying to tell yall. finally the truth comes out,thanks SheepD.
Now if you want to talk about the genuine qualities of the female, it would take all day to salute the greatness of my wonderful gender.

Half the French resistance were women.
Women fought in both the war of independence and the war between the states. There have been women fighters in every war. Some lasted longer than others but that is to be expected. Not all warriors get to go home.

I didn't say that it took three women to take out one man... I said that even the strongest man could be taken out by women. I also said that wars are rarely fought hand to hand. The female snipers of Germany and Russia took out many men in the war and lived to see it over.
Women can be as effective as men in any real battle. Don't sell your gender short, it has been proven that they are capable warriors.

All I can say is to the serious survivalists, as a prepper and survivalist myself. Please, please don't perpetuate the myth that woman can't fight. Don't say this to your wife, your daughter, your niece. You may not be by their side every moment and they should know how to fight. They are perfectly capable of doing so and it may save their life. And if they want to defend their country then that is their prerogative too.

I will offended people here and for that I am sorry.

But in my relationship we both learn everything. For example we can both grow and preserve food. We can both shoot. Limiting knowledge by gender in a survival situation is both stupid and deadly dangerous.
If I die will my husband or baby starve because it's a female's place to grow vegetables and prepare meals? No.
If he dies should I give up at the first violent threat because he is not their to protect me? No.

Men and woman are both amazing and capable and there should never be a limit on what either gender can learn, do or achieve.

Half the French resistance were women.
Women fought in both the war of independence and the war between the states. There have been women fighters in every war. Some lasted longer than others but that is to be expected. Not all warriors get to go home.

This is not correct half the French army were not women. Some liberal clown put that rumor out backed up by some liberal man hating female.

Every since the jack booted man hating women mentally and socially castrated most of the American men this nation had went straight to hell. Check out when womens ' liberalism aka liberation ' exploded and exploited crime, invasions, morality, patriotism and American pride went straight to hell.
Now disagree with me all you want but you can't disagree with the facts. They didn't liberate anyone they programed us all for what is happening today.

Last edited:
All I can say is to the serious survivalists, as a prepper and survivalist myself. Please, please don't perpetuate the myth that woman can't fight. Don't say this to your wife, your daughter, your niece. You may not be by their side every moment and they should know how to fight. They are perfectly capable of doing so and it may save their life. And if they want to defend their country then that is their prerogative too.

But in my relationship we both learn everything. For example we can both grow and preserve food. We can both shoot. Limiting knowledge by gender in a survival situation is both stupid and deadly dangerous.
If I die will my husband or baby starve because it's a female's place to grow vegetables and prepare meals? No.
If he dies should I give up at the first violent threat because he is not their to protect me? No.

Men and woman are both amazing and capable and there should never be a limit on what either gender can learn, do or achieve.

Rambett , ;) :thumbs:nobody is saying women can't fght. Just saying all the training , clases won't make you eqivilant to a man. My goodness just look at how the trans men beat yall in every sport when they claim womanhood and get in womens leaques. Why are the women whinning about? I played softball on co-ed teams and I can tell you the men out perfomred us big time. And I was one heck of a ballplayer 'inmy day' and put my all into it practicing all the time . I didn't like it but had no choice.

See they even wrote a song about yall,:p Ever wonder why divorce is so rampent now?Kids growing up without fathers?

Rambett , ;) :thumbs:nobody is saying women can't fght. Just saying all the training , clases won't make you eqivilant to a man. My goodness just look at how the trans men beat yall in every sport when they claim womanhood and get in womens leaques. Why are the women whinning about? I played softball on co-ed teams and I can tell you the men out perfomred us big time. And I was one heck of a ballplayer 'inmy day' and put my all into it practicing all the time . I didn't like it but had no choice.
I'm sorry but in the topic of this thread I am going to have to disagree with you.

This thread and OP is about women fighting a war. It is about women fighting for their lives and country.

You are talking about sport. With rules and time limits and weight divisions. I even stated in an above post that a fit male will be stronger then a woman. But this isn't about how far you can throw a ball or preform in a wrestling match with nice kind rules. This is about SHTF, it's about war.

And in one on one unarmed combat if I loose it will be to a younger, fitter, better trained opponent. Regardless of if that opponent is male or female. Any man will have the same results.

Armed warfare is another story. And that is about ability, mindset, determination and pure will. Gender has absolutely no impact on the ability to shoot a sub MOA at 200 yards. Just as it as no impact whatsoever on sitting in an abandoned building and taking sniper shots at an advancing enemy.

I'm sorry but in the topic of this thread I am going to have to disagree with you.

This thread and OP is about women fighting a war. It is about women fighting for their lives and country.

You are talking about sport. With rules and time limits and weight divisions. I even stated in an above post that a fit male will be stronger then a woman. But this isn't about how far you can throw a ball or preform in a wrestling match with nice kind rules. This is about SHTF, it's about war.

And in one on one unarmed combat if I loose it will be to a younger, fitter, better trained opponent. Regardless of if that opponent is male or female. Any man will have the same results.

Armed warfare is another story. And that is about ability, mindset, determination and pure will. Gender has absolutely no impact on the ability to shoot a sub MOA at 200 yards. Just as it as no impact whatsoever on sitting in an abandoned building and taking sniper shots at an advancing enemy.

I am just kidding with you but the topic of the thread is about 'partisan' women not nessasarily warriors.
"an adherent or supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, especially a person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance. Military. a member of a party of light or irregular troops engaged in harassing an enemy, especially a member of a guerrilla band engaged in fighting or sabotage against an occupying army.".

If the lights go out [ EMF, Riots,terrorist] it is back to primitive and yes we canuse all the men women and children we can get then.

Rebecca your getting off topic 'again' , ;) like you did about your personal training martial arts , now its all the way to gardening.Thats ok with me I like a little variety since attention span ain't what it use to be.:peace:
But don't worry just blame me.

Well I'll just leave all this to the Barney Fifes getting slung around by the Wonder women. :D

A quick note; I said half the French RESISTANCE was women - not the French army. The army had already given up but the resistance kept things going. Women were ready and willing to fight the German army. They did so in a lot of different ways. But they kept going until the American and English Armies joined their fight. They then helped direct the military when and where to strike. The military wanted to get them out of harms way and the women asked how they would get better information than they could supply... the army admitted that they needed the help.

a little thread drift and a little info you might want to know about joe fox of viking preparedness. he talks about things in broad brush strokes. not on individual bases. we all know theres exceptions to the rule on everything and sometimes large sections. if you look at history...women as a whole took brunt of wars..read where all the battles and empires that fell be in a single city or a nation first captives taken were usually women and kids.often men were put to the sword. we been fighting and killing each other longer with edged weapons and sticks and stones and arrows and such than firearms.he was in special forces in fact just not in them he was over them in asia.he was raised in various locations around world as his father was cia back in the day.he has trained 1000's of law enforcement over the years both male and female and another sidenote his wife is a certified firearms instructor as well.he also worked for dod as some secret something that no one will ever know about as well. he has real world outside u.s./north america experience is varied societies of 40 years.he is a pastor and has a pretty large congregation and ALL the women learn to shoot and defend themselves.i have no doubt all of them would kill anyone doing harm to them in a second.so women do and are capable i have no doubt @MoBookworm1957 who is a retired police could shoot anyones eye out with her training as example of capable woman...just as another example of well trained.

if you notice and listen close to what these women said in the above videos you hear them talk about having a sponsor..a male sponsor..it meant they were not messed with in the partisan ranks.theres places around globe right now conflicts dont have guns as weapons on small local levels...women take the brunt of it.and especially in unarmed areas where guns are brought in or leaked in. neither women or men can defend that type lopsidedness. fox talks about how certain things are said and done in our society right now if you do them(towards women) in other parts of the world you are going to get killed or at least a severe beating.often this is referenced to as a covering...it was a fathers house,uncle,brother or son.

so dont be easily offended ...just chew information up and take what is good and acceptable to you and spit the bones out that dont soot you. keep this in mind both men and women do age out or lose ability as we age. guns keep playing field even for now. but even as we age theres younger faster stronger coming up all the time. none of us will be at top of our game our entire lives against all comers we can only be at top of our game for time period and ability we have at any given point in time of our lives.

just a bit of info i thought you might like to know and consider

@Spikedriver in bible..i think its book of jasher but i could be wrong..its written about how israel/jacob hated fighting this certain tribe/clan..cant recall the name right now..but anyway hated fighting them in battle because their women fought battles.

also forgive me i forget names..but there was a big battle and this kings men were all killed and he fled.he came upon this woman and her tent. he forced her to feed him i think it was but anyway he was tired and fell asleep...he awoke to a sharp pain.the woman drove the tent stake through his head !...deadly right there !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back