Female Partisans

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Spikedriver in bible..i think its book of jasher but i could be wrong..its written about how israel/jacob hated fighting this certain tribe/clan..cant recall the name right now..but anyway hated fighting them in battle because their women fought battles.

also forgive me i forget names..but there was a big battle and this kings men were all killed and he fled.he came upon this woman and her tent. he forced her to feed him i think it was but anyway he was tired and fell asleep...he awoke to a sharp pain.the woman drove the tent stake through his head !...deadly right there !
That would be Sisera who was killed. I don't recall the woman's name off the top of my head.

I would hate fighting against a female force too. It wouldn't feel right. But then again I'm young enough to have been raised in the equal opportunity world - if a woman tries to shoot at me, she has the equal opportunity to get shot by me...I just hope my aim is better than hers!😁

The book of jasher isn't from the bible, but it is mentioned in a couple Old Testament verses. I know it's mentioned at least once in Joshua. I'm not familiar with it at all.

its mentioned twice in what we call the bible....it was used as scripture until mid to late 1800's i think its samuel or chrionciles..

regardless thought you might find it interesting it was recorded information.

a little thread drift and a little info you might want to know about joe fox of viking preparedness. he talks about things in broad brush strokes. not on individual bases. we all know theres exceptions to the rule on everything and sometimes large sections. if you look at history...women as a whole took brunt of wars..read where all the battles and empires that fell be in a single city or a nation first captives taken were usually women and kids.often men were put to the sword. we been fighting and killing each other longer with edged weapons and sticks and stones and arrows and such than firearms.he was in special forces in fact just not in them he was over them in asia.he was raised in various locations around world as his father was cia back in the day.he has trained 1000's of law enforcement over the years both male and female and another sidenote his wife is a certified firearms instructor as well.he also worked for dod as some secret something that no one will ever know about as well. he has real world outside u.s./north america experience is varied societies of 40 years.he is a pastor and has a pretty large congregation and ALL the women learn to shoot and defend themselves.i have no doubt all of them would kill anyone doing harm to them in a second.so women do and are capable i have no doubt @MoBookworm1957 who is a retired police could shoot anyones eye out with her training as example of capable woman...just as another example of well trained.

if you notice and listen close to what these women said in the above videos you hear them talk about having a sponsor..a male sponsor..it meant they were not messed with in the partisan ranks.theres places around globe right now conflicts dont have guns as weapons on small local levels...women take the brunt of it.and especially in unarmed areas where guns are brought in or leaked in. neither women or men can defend that type lopsidedness. fox talks about how certain things are said and done in our society right now if you do them(towards women) in other parts of the world you are going to get killed or at least a severe beating.often this is referenced to as a covering...it was a fathers house,uncle,brother or son.

so dont be easily offended ...just chew information up and take what is good and acceptable to you and spit the bones out that dont soot you. keep this in mind both men and women do age out or lose ability as we age. guns keep playing field even for now. but even as we age theres younger faster stronger coming up all the time. none of us will be at top of our game our entire lives against all comers we can only be at top of our game for time period and ability we have at any given point in time of our lives.

just a bit of info i thought you might like to know and consider
I wasn't offended by your posts or by Fox's video. I do see things slightly differently but am aware that is me personally and not the population in general. I was mostly, and badly, trying to encourage female preppers to learn to defend themselves because they can and they shouldn't be put off by anyone says it's a man's job. I was also hoping to encourage any male preppers to teach their female family members and acquaintances how to defend themselves physically or with firearms if anyone doesn't know how yet. I personally feel it is valuable knowledge and am passionate about women learning. I have spoken to female survivors of massacres in Africa and what they endured is horrific and I want that for no one. Even if that is an impossible scenario.

I wasn't offended by your posts or by Fox's video. I do see things slightly differently but am aware that is me personally and not the population in general. I was mostly, and badly, trying to encourage female preppers to learn to defend themselves because they can and they shouldn't be put off by anyone says it's a man's job. I was also hoping to encourage any male preppers to teach their female family members and acquaintances how to defend themselves physically or with firearms if anyone doesn't know how yet. I personally feel it is valuable knowledge and am passionate about women learning. I have spoken to female survivors of massacres in Africa and what they endured is horrific and I want that for no one. Even if that is an impossible scenario.
I'm with you @Rebecca. My daughter is very much an intellectual type not a physical type and sadly, if something bad happened she wouldn't do well. I'm trying to get through to her but it's like trying to crack open a coconut. I think every woman should get some self defense training including firearms...

good..i was afraid you were...its entire reason i posted these was to get people to think about learning and training. often learning to rethink defense and what is and is not a weapon..see my post about tent stake above...it took strength to drive that through a skull i dont care what anyone says..both mental and physical.

i may post another video..if i can find it...not sure if i will or not..its pretty rough and hard to swallow. i have to think a bit to recall exact title of it to get it/find it.

Now you've got me curious. I'll do some research tonight.

if you are curious enough...if we look at bible time lines theres blanks in in recorded..these 'other books' are the gaps often. if interested you should read all 4 ezdras and all the macabees book.

a little thread drift and a little info you might want to know about joe fox of viking preparedness. he talks about things in broad brush strokes. not on individual bases. we all know theres exceptions to the rule on everything and sometimes large sections. if you look at history...women as a whole took brunt of wars..read where all the battles and empires that fell be in a single city or a nation first captives taken were usually women and kids.often men were put to the sword. we been fighting and killing each other longer with edged weapons and sticks and stones and arrows and such than firearms.he was in special forces in fact just not in them he was over them in asia.he was raised in various locations around world as his father was cia back in the day.he has trained 1000's of law enforcement over the years both male and female and another sidenote his wife is a certified firearms instructor as well.he also worked for dod as some secret something that no one will ever know about as well. he has real world outside u.s./north america experience is varied societies of 40 years.he is a pastor and has a pretty large congregation and ALL the women learn to shoot and defend themselves.i have no doubt all of them would kill anyone doing harm to them in a second.so women do and are capable i have no doubt @MoBookworm1957 who is a retired police could shoot anyones eye out with her training as example of capable woman...just as another example of well trained.

if you notice and listen close to what these women said in the above videos you hear them talk about having a sponsor..a male sponsor..it meant they were not messed with in the partisan ranks.theres places around globe right now conflicts dont have guns as weapons on small local levels...women take the brunt of it.and especially in unarmed areas where guns are brought in or leaked in. neither women or men can defend that type lopsidedness. fox talks about how certain things are said and done in our society right now if you do them(towards women) in other parts of the world you are going to get killed or at least a severe beating.often this is referenced to as a covering...it was a fathers house,uncle,brother or son.

so dont be easily offended ...just chew information up and take what is good and acceptable to you and spit the bones out that dont soot you. keep this in mind both men and women do age out or lose ability as we age. guns keep playing field even for now. but even as we age theres younger faster stronger coming up all the time. none of us will be at top of our game our entire lives against all comers we can only be at top of our game for time period and ability we have at any given point in time of our lives.

just a bit of info i thought you might like to know and consider
I thank you for the comment.
Just so it's known: I still train in various self defense tactics.
And yes, I'm retired.
I'm not offended by anything said so far.
I also think outside the box so to speak.
I also train outside the box.

In a survival situation I totally agree women could be a force to be had. I try to take both my niece and nephew out to the range (well especially before the ammo collapse of 2020) and teach them how to properly use a knife.
A tool is dangerous in inexperienced hands! I tell them it's better to nick themselves with a knife now then when there old and don't heal well. Lol. Cut yourself once you learn pretty fast....just ask me.🙄

Since this isn't isn't about generics and battle I totally agree. I don't want to be face to face with any woman hell bent on survival that I would have to confront.

The best type of battle is one you don't have to have.

The majority of damage done thru any type of partisan fighting is in the information and intelligence area and who better to gather the info than women and children. Ussuns mens love the loud,flashy,bangy devices with the gratifying immediate effect to the much despised recipient, but none of it is possible without knowing the how, who, when, why and where.
We the soldier are just the end result of all their efforts.

WOW!
I have said anyone who marches in the street unharmed, has no Ideal what oppression means.
These women knew & still did something about it.

Latest posts

Back