Fill me in please.... what happened on other forums?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skittles

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I keep seeing posts for prepared society? Are a lot of people here from Prepared Society forums? I found this forum through homestead.org and I've gotten their posts for a few years now. Got tired of not having peeps to talk to after ditching FB a couple months ago so decided to get on here.

I don't mind telling people who I am from somewhere else but probably no use as I haven't heard of any of my former haunts in this forum. I used to run a group on facebook called "gro wing for pro fit" (scrambled because I don't want it crawled) and I posted a lot in Mar ket Garden ing Succ ess there as well.

I used to be known internet wide under one name but that changed a couple years ago, now it's just random names.

A large number of "us" were long term members of PS, and the forum worked very well for years until about 2 years after it was taken over by Carbon media, and one dictator clown. luckily we landed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back