Finding the holes in our preps

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, hem! And you lost the invitation for me to attend the Big Bang. That would be sooo fun!
Off topic: You just gotta wonder if he shot them empty, or full with a punk attached?

got all the parts in for the propane heater!
20210312_194716.jpg
20210312_194719.jpg

Make sure you run your generator once in a while every month or two under a load, i use a work site flood light to make sure the generator still runs good, like some have said about running it dry, all I do there is shut the shut off valve off and let it run out, that way you have a tank full of gas.

Make sure you run your generator once in a while every month or two under a load, i use a work site flood light to make sure the generator still runs good, like some have said about running it dry, all I do there is shut the shut off valve off and let it run out, that way you have a tank full of gas.

yep. gonna pit it throigh the paces once a month...running the house. gonna put a real load on it for sure. and then of coarse run the carb dry.

We have never used the electric part, for the fan, and never had any trouble. Ours is set in one place, but I love the idea of putting a tank on. Perfect for the she shack.... Thanks, James!

We have everything but a few medical supplies far as for a couple months,not reallt prepared for any lenth of time.
Was looking for oxigen maker but haven't found one. Couple years ago did buy BPmonitor, a hospital bed to lift legs and chest in cade of bed ridden for some reason.Have wheel chair,cane and crutches,walker, handicap toilet seat. So pretty set up for accute or chronic handicap supplies.

Latest posts

Back