Fitting Introduction

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phideaux

Old fashioned
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
To all the wonderful members at Homesteading and Country Living.....
Most of you , know me from wherever , honky tonks, bars, church, jail....JK.:dunno:

But I doubt that very many of you know this lady,

Her name is Angie...
she is a country girl at heart that LOVES front porches ..

She, is always the one behind the scenes that gets things done around here, she's the one that started this forum and has placed the building blocks of it.

She will do what ever we need to do here , within reason, to make this a membership oriented forum for the members.
She is a nice lady and easy to approach and chat (on the front porch ) with.;)

Yall say hello Angie , our Tech Admin , button pushinest gal around.
Get to know her.

Jim

Hello Angie and friends,looks like the porch is filling up fast watch your toes around my rocker :D

We're good as long as none of us are a long-tailed cat.

F9HJKNz.gif

Thank you! Thank you, THANK YOU!!!

After the raw deal Jim got and then I discovered, to my utter horror after my ad blocker stopped working, Monsanto ads on PS of all places that that place is no longer the place for me.

This place seems to be a true meeting of the minds and I'm very grateful to be a member.

Yes thank you for building this! You may not consider yourself a prepper but i do. My wife, 5 years old daughter, soon to be born daughter, and myself are very into homesteading. We grow over 90 percent of what we eat. We can, we freeze, we butcher, we prep for the winter and into next summer so we can eat our fresh food year round. Basically anyone who farms to feed their families is a prepper in my book. We prep the cold frames, we prep the garden, we prep the goat milk for cheese, we prep the animal house's for birthing, honestly as a farmer i sometimes feel all i do is prep. I think many farmers and homesteaders don't think they are preppers because it is just our way of life buy really we are just living off our preps. Again thank you for building this! It does feel like home! Also thank you very much for excepting all of us PS refugees with open arms, everyone has been so welcoming!

Thank you, Angie, for having us all here. Hopefully the migration from PS will be a smooth one with few if any hiccups or trolls.

Angie, Thanks for setting this fine site up for everyone. I can't wait to deep deeper into it and see what all's in here.

I'm not sure of your location, but assume somewhere in the southeast due to your 2011 tornado reference. We lived thru that as well. Made some changes to our plans due to it.

Like others have mentioned, I have stopped prepping, Like my grandparents and others before them I'm just living life and producing as much of what I need as possible. And trying to learn to do even more.

Latest posts

Back