Flesh Or Plants

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
A good study on the opposite of Keto. Lots of positive's out there about this diet so thought we could study some on the negatives of it.

I'd say watch it all but if too busy with other issues skip to 44:00 section and learn about meat, Ritalin they put our kids on that is just like cocain, MSGs, etc,.

I will probably never go all the way to Vegan but Vegatarean I usually do without trying. I don't like the way meat taste or how filthy our stockyards and hatcheries are today. Much less the added chemical's they use to keep the animals HALF alive till slaughtered. I just eat very little meats or dairy.

I didnt watch the video but I belive that is Charlotte Gerson. We had a holistic doc from Pittsburgh that was very good friend of hers. He would have her on the radio sometimes and talked about her ways alot. Very informative.
I too wont go full vegetarian. I dont eat meat out when I do go out to eat. Only eat my chicken meat that I raise and beef, we buy grass fed from local farm. I thought eating fish when i went out was a better option. But most is farm raised and to me, not that great of an option. Same with wild game. Farmers around here mostly only plant gmo corn plus everyone that feeds them corn, etc and to me the deer arent that healthy eating it. Just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back