Folding & Fixed Blade Knives Photo Thread...

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

mulescj8

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Here is a picture of the Quickhatch in the hand. This the Mini Recon model
B03B2A69-E301-4DD4-8304-73C95C71D4F0.jpegA6D1D0E7-7382-438D-B629-EA908A5D7AC8.jpeg

Last edited:

mulescj8

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Brokk in black mircarta by Bark River
I also got this in green micarta, they were on sale and had a Father’s Day discount coupon so I got them for roughly half price.
BAD348B5-A793-478E-8CA1-02C1BAACCFC6.jpeg

mulescj8

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Have a few more coming that have been on order for 6 months and I will post pics as they come available. I probably will start slowing down after I get the 3 that are on order. I’m probably going to start thinning some of them out this winter or next spring. Will keep my custom stuff but will thin the others out a little at a time.

mulescj8

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Thank you sir! Space is tight may have to get another case lol I’m probably going to retire this year and a lot of these are investments for future return of play money. People get rabid over some of these knives and almost everyone was bought on closeout or special sales so I saved $$$ on them. A few will go to the kids and some I will keep and will pass down at some point. Some are my users and some may get traded later down the road. No matter what I carry one of them is always a cheap buck or case for iffy situations and are my loaners when someone says do you have a knife.

mulescj8

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Ok I almost missed this one from tactical edge. Eddie had just posted he was adding this one to in stock part of the website but fortunately I grab it. Everything he posted went in a very short time. Not sure what to think when the first thing I see in the box is his card and a Band-aid lol
76DFA853-2BE8-4E0D-9B1C-13D654108E55.jpeg7A67FB5B-A747-4D8E-98F0-FB482ED31F21.jpegED9A6325-B210-415E-A0CD-A65155ECB308.jpegDA0916E3-ACFB-40A1-BE60-0F8AFF6ABCD0.jpeg

Sparky_D

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I bought a SOG ACE from a SOG rep at a "Customer Appreciation" event at a local gun store a couple years ago and it came with a small pack of black adhesive bandages that said "SOG Was Here" on them.

And yes, I needed one within the first week. Dang that thing was sharp.

Morgan101

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
All beauties. Which one is your favorite? 🤣 LOL. I know. That is like asking which child you love the most.

mulescj8

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
All beauties. Which one is your favorite? 🤣 LOL. I know. That is like asking which child you love the most.
It is like trying to pick your favorite child lol Not sure I could pick just one. As far as custom knives I would have to go with the Quickhatch knives, so sharp, so beautiful. He’s doing several in ironwood for me now as I type this.

Eddie at tactical edge has built me some great user knives that are like my hand tools. Not afraid to grab one and get it dirty, greasy or bloody.

My bark river knives, Zoe Crist, Jesse Hemphill’s will probably be resold at some point. The cool thing about Bark River and the Knives they make they have a lifetime warranty that is pretty much no questions asked And for a few bucks you can send one of their knives in for a overhaul and you will get it back looking new. They hold a good resell value and have a huge following. So if you find a bark river knife in a garage sale or estate sale for cheap grap it. They are good investments. If you find a Loveless or a Randall Then you just struck gold.

I also have a lot of cheaper stuff that probably will be sold in lots and most of my Benchmade stuff will either be sold at some point or maybe given out as gifts to some of my family members.

Then there are my old bucks and Case’s including the ones with broken tips lol I will reshape the broken tips and continue to use them. I think there is a knives for kids program that will take some of these and they are given out to kids at summer camps but I will look into that later.

Latest posts