Foles is Mr. Eagle for tonight

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also approve of this message...

FLY EAGLES FLY...ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY... !!!!

v1fNUpB.png

1qs0U9X.jpg

Well it looks like New England did it again (24-20)! I gotta give it to the Jags, they played one helluva game!

Now it's time for the EAGLES to go to work!

The Jags were - competitive; Including Bortles. Knocking Gronk out of the game helped. Brady did his 4th quarter thing again. Just watched the 1st half of the second game. Foles reverted to 2013 form.

OMG, I am so, happy! My home town the Philadelphia EAGLES did it! We are going to the "SUPER BOWL"!

Hey Shooter, we did it man!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If Foles plays this well in a couple weeks, the Eagles will make it over the hump. Brady's single significant vulnerability is pressure from the middle of the D-line. Mr. Cox can bring it.

I'm normally getting ready to crash by now, but I'm excited for my EAGLES and I'm watching all the post game shows. VT, you are correct, lets hope Nick Foles can keep it up! As far as Fletcher Cox is concerned, you can be sure the Pats are going to double up on him as he is one giant of a man and will definitely have his eyes on Brady! What is he, 6'-4, 310 lbs! If the EAGLES play the way they did tonight, they can without a doubt win the Super Bowl!

Wow Shooter, I had no idea it was that widespread! I think 4b4 is right, seeing the Pats in there year after year is starting to get a little old and boring!

It's all on the Eagles' defense. They absolutely have to pressure Brady enough to effect his accuracy (if they knock him out of the game, his accuracy would be irrelevant, eh?) If they foul Gronk hard enough to take him out, that could be enough in itself.

If they play a clean game, and Brady has time, The Eagles can't win.

I am disgusted with Pats management. They had two useful backup QBs - and traded both of them. Hoyer is about as marginal as one can get. Houston, where Hoyer had his most recent awful game, has provided a prime example of the importance of a competent QB. On the principle that poor decisions deserve poor results, The Pats deserve a poor result tomorrow evening.

I only watch the game for the commercials, and NBC has ruined that by airing them all last week on the Today Show because they don't have any damn material.
Thank a bunch, lamers!
mad.gif

For me the game will be about as exciting as watching Detroit play San Francisco...
:confused;
woop-tee-dam-do.
:pee:

Like my homeboy Shooter, I'm excited as hell and can't wait to watch this game. We are are both from this great city of Brotherly Love and are extremely proud of our Birds! :green man: If things keep going well for NOVA, (21-1) we'll be just as excited in about a month when they bring home the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship .....again!!!:wink:

The "Cradle of Liberty" Philadelphia, is fast becoming the "Cradle of Champions"!!!

Next stop..........the Villanova Wildcats (22-1) with another NCAA Men's Basketball Championship!!!:green man:

Tell 'Em Dutch...!!

What's your plan for the game Dutch...!?

Had a few options...Chose to be with REAL HEROES watching the game at the local VFW...

doK6nBd.jpg

Shooter, I'll be hanging out with a buddy of mine as well as my son and a bunch of his buddies who are coming over in a few hours. We got a ton of junk food, ie, hoagies, wings, pizza, corn chips and who knows what else?

Everyone is pitching in and bringing something! My son & I will be providing the Coronas, Tequila, a toasty fireplace & the wide screen flat TV!:wink:

Sounds like an excellent plan My Friend...

Enjoy the Game !!
I'd like to go ahead and announce the winner of Super Bowl LII...

And the winner is...

NBC!!!
clap.gif

Raking in over 5 million dollars for each 30-second commercial.
Just sit back and count them, multiply by 5.2 , and then say 'million dollars'.
(and don't forget to ad (pun) some extra for ones longer than 30 seconds)

21oqqt.jpg

Latest posts

Back