Food, fuel and gas shortages in Sri Lanka.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tank-Girl

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
* I normally DISPISE Vice news but, in this instance they actually did a good job in reporting this. Credit where credit is due.

This situation in Sri Lanka has been a 10 journey to get to this point with various news agencies reporting difficulties in obtaining fuel and food for the last 10 months. Now the situation has become dire.
If you think that Sri Lanka is just a third world hellhole and it couldn't happen in my country - you'd be dead wrong.
Pay close attention to what they are going short on.....look at the reports from Lebanon, South Africa, Venuzuela and see what they ran out of and use it as a shopping list and then stack it to the rafters.

And now we have Biden experimenting with the US economy trying to achieve his goals.

Both our countries are seeing the same slow burn that those other countries saw 10 months ago.
Rising food and fuel prices.
Shortages on essentials.
This is how these situations start....slowly.
Never believe the MSM narrative that everything is fine or some government sock puppet trying to shift blame.
This is a globally coordinated attack on humanity.
And my question is this....Do they really expect those of us who survive, after seeing what they've done, to just fall in line and believe anything they say and or do?
I think their houses will burn to the ground and more just like what happened in Sri Lanka.

I think that the people who are really behind this are using "Front Men" to execute their plans while they try to stay in the shadows. That way when it all goes south and the people rebel they will go after the Front Men, only once the world is shambles and the Front Men are hanging from a pike will the people behind the plan come out of the shadows to save the day.

After all, do you really think that AOC and Smokin Joe could create a plan that could do this much damage on such a global scale?

I think that the people who are really behind this are using "Front Men" to execute their plans while they try to stay in the shadows. That way when it all goes south and the people rebel they will go after the Front Men, only once the world is shambles and the Front Men are hanging from a pike will the people behind the plan come out of the shadows to save the day.

After all, do you really think that AOC and Smokin Joe could create a plan that could do this much damage on such a global scale?

Here is an article about the war in Ukraine. But the gist of the story fits in well with your statement.

Luongo: Why Joe Biden Refuses To Back Off Ukraine | ZeroHedge

• Love
Reactions: Neb

Latest posts

Back