Foods to boost your Immunity Naturally

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosa C

Friend
Neighbor
In times like these with this coronavirus situation it's good to have good immunity. I leave here a video about plant-based food that can increase our immune defenses. If you have information about this, feel free to post. Hope it helps!

I read that viimin C actaully helps the virus enter the cell membrains so its to where we don't know what to do anmore.Ill see if I can find it again.
Makes you wonder why all the tenss of thousands of unhealthy homeless seem to more more immune to it than the reast od us.

What kind of study was performed to come to this conclusion? If it was an epidemiological study then it is more than likely wrong.

Epidemiological studies are performed via using questionnaires. With this kind of study you can determine correlation but not causation.

In other words it is more of an opinion based on how people answered questions like 'How many cups of oranges did you eat in the last year?'

Epidemiological studies cannot definitively determine the root of anything. Data is also hand picked to line up with the researchers beliefs and not scientifically proven.

Then you have to look at what is being sold or who funded the study.

Latest posts

Back