FOR THE LOVE OF HORSES.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@LadyLocust , here you go. 👍

ko7wzyd0ysaq0uicugo.png
Almost every breed out there has a famous horse or two. These are horses that have, in some way, made an impact on the breed. Whether through their own show records, bloodlines, or just popularity these mustangs are amazing. They come from the wild yet are still able to bring awareness to hundreds of thousands of people around the world about how awesome wild horses can be. Here are some famous mustang horses that Breyer has chosen to immortalize into model horses.

https://www.helpfulhorsehints.com/famous-mustang-horses-breyer/

Cobras story has been a true Cinderella Story. From Rags to riches, from wild to World Champion, this amazing horse has been nothing short of an inspiration to those that have met him. His sheer heart beems through and shows in his love of life and love for his trainer. The story of the underdog awakens the imagination as to what can happen when we believe in possibilities, when we believe in ourselves, and believe in the heart of a horse.

The Arabian horse is one of the most well-known horses in the World. But did you know the follow fascinating facts about this ancient breed?

1620010612656.png

Friesians Scotland.

1620010688237.png

Horze Pantalon.

1620010830472.png

@LadyLocust , here you go. 👍

ko7wzyd0ysaq0uicugo.png
Almost every breed out there has a famous horse or two. These are horses that have, in some way, made an impact on the breed. Whether through their own show records, bloodlines, or just popularity these mustangs are amazing. They come from the wild yet are still able to bring awareness to hundreds of thousands of people around the world about how awesome wild horses can be. Here are some famous mustang horses that Breyer has chosen to immortalize into model horses.

https://www.helpfulhorsehints.com/famous-mustang-horses-breyer/

Not ignoring you Mr Meer. I'm about ready for bed so can't do a video at the moment. Will watch it later - eeer - earlier actually.

Tricky optical illusion. How many horses you see?

I think it goes without saying that horses are among the most beautiful and majestic animals on earth. Whether you’re a devoted equestrian or just appreciate these big animals from afar, it’s always interesting to see horses interact with art, as we saw with these elegant, artistic horse haircuts. And it makes perfect sense.

1620074925360.png

82? That's a lot of fertilizer to scoop up...

We usually only had 10 or less inside for breaking and showing.

Hired kids to clean those stalls into a Bobcat ,that got dumped into manure spreader, that fertilized our alfalfa hay fields. Best alfalfa around.

The biggest part of the rest of the horses were brood mares.
Some were not good show horses were gelded and sold for trail riding.

We would break and train about 10 young 2 years old every year .
Hard work and costly , but back then ,big money in horses , especially gaited horses with grand champion blood lines.

Jim

My friend I talk to almost dairly had a gaited horse named chochese.He was a nice walker.She had another that gave me a heck of a ride back to the barn.I was all over that horse that day but never fell off,after all I trained donkeys,lol hew haw!

1620167405278.png

Dutch Harness horse.
Harness breed.

1620167511223.png

King E - Otto B.
This extremely well bred young stallion is big, amazingly gifted and will stand to a limited number of mares this year.

1620167653443.png

Wyatt started us off with a big bang... earning honors as: GNC 3 yr old Gelding World Champion Senior Ch Gelding Res WC Gelding

1620168881849.png

Dragonsmeade.

1620169003202.png

Roy Rogers Horse | ... Walking Horses - CLOUD 9 WALKERS (Tennessee Walking Horse Gelding).

1620169106295.png

Trigger.

1620169277982.png

Latest posts

Back