Free Jerry Young E-book

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"watch" the thread and have an email sent to you when it has a new posting.

lol well if its not free 12 hours later then I give up! lol

it was posted at 7:41pm and I checked at 6:20 am lol

I'm in bed at 8pm every night so I wasn't even online to see the posting.

oh well. no worries ;)

It could have been free all day and not posted here until a little after 7pm. I think the cutoff for the free books is midnight (not sure what time zone). The only other alternative appears to scroll through JDY's Amazon page daily.

Last edited:
I try to remember to look everyday in the morning for free books. But I am old and forget sometimes:)
Most free books from any author usually last only one day though I think Kindle will let you run a promotion for up to three days. Jerry runs free books pretty often. Some authors (like me) never run free books. I make everyone pay!:p (except for the ones I post here!)

I appreciate those of you who do expend the effort to not only find the free JDY books; but, also post the link here. :clapping:

I'm reading this one right now and I have to say the female lead is VERY ANNOYING(!!!!) ugh if I was male no matter how "beautiful" she apparently is I wouldn't have given her any instructions or maps to where I worked or lived. Geeze Louise! Just give me the money now lady and move along. ugh. I've never had this problem with any of JDY's characters

An Old Man and his Tractor

I'm looking at JDY's Amazon page right now and he has some of his Kindle books for $.99 today. Scroll down to the list below his author update picture and you'll see I sorted the price low to high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, It's Cold Outside

Folks, when I put words in blue it means it's a hot link. Just click on the title of the book.

Thanks! You're faster than me!

When you suddenly wake up at 4am and don't have anything else to do....... I need a head-banging emoticon.....

brickwall.gif

When a Plan Comes Together (drat... I just bought this book yesterday so I can't tell if it's free on Kindle or still the $2.99 price I paid!!!)

Latest posts

Back