From The Bottom Up By Machinist

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimm

Morbidly Inclined
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Attached is a PDF file of Machinist's story From the Bottom Up.

For those not familiar with who Machinist is he was a member at Prepared Society who loved posting the stories he wrote. We all loved to read them. Sadly he passed away and all we have left are his stories. Lets keep his memory alive and share them with the world!

Attachments

• From The Bottom Up.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 247
Last edited:
First and more most, thank you, thank you for bringing over Machinist's story. His stories were a major factor in my staying at PS in the beginning.

I was going to post the entire story in posts but one chapter is too big for it. There is a 10000 character max.

And I will be posting more as I pull the PDFs from my backup storage drive.

OK, I can get hooked on these stories pretty darned easy. I'm up to chapter 4 and didn't really want to stop to come back to the forum.

Thank you, Grim, for grabbing this and starting a new addiction for me.

I like this story don't usually read fiction though... any background on the author? Thanks!

Thank you so very much Grimm, I just got through reading the story, it's amazing how much insight that the Machinist had, my wife and I have been studying economics for around 20 years and much of what we have learned fits in with what he wrote, it certainly makes one consider if we have it in us to do all the things the characters in his story were doing, it certainly has made me think about things in a greater depth.

I'm about 2/3 thru this one...for the second time. The story is well researched and well written. I love the development of characters, all the detail he went into. His stories all follow this line. I hate he is no longer with us.

Latest posts

Back