Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@squirrelhunter you go ahead and enjoy that game. Hilarious (the negativity now surrounding football).
I have never liked it. Those guys have been hit in the head too many times, that, and maybe they get paid to take a knee.
Baseball! I love baseball. Where's @Meerkat?
:waiting: she's the star player.:lil guy:

I was a star player on a league of 11 teams and we WON , but it was softball womens team in 1978. Played a few more times up to the age of 50. Loved it.

But the new thugs today don't deserve any praise or attention. You can take the thug out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the thugs. All the single mamas have destroyed much of the youth in this nation.
Many non hater players are now being hurt by these get out of jail free ungrateful cons.

Like Raiders Derek Carr,

You're the star player here too. Always ready to call it, good or bad.
:waiting::huggs:

It is hard to see the nation being so divided and not say something. And it seems the ones with the most chance of opportunity are the least grateful, look at our college today and all the young people being so hateful. The Clintcons started all this and Obombs enforced it.
Maybe we are paying for being so greedy and unmerciful, don't know?:dunno:

@squirrelhunter you go ahead and enjoy that game. Hilarious (the negativity now surrounding football).
I have never liked it. Those guys have been hit in the head too many times, that, and maybe they get paid to take a knee.
Baseball! I love baseball. Where's @Meerkat?
:waiting: she's the star player.:lil guy:
I like baseball too,Go Reds!!!

Hello, @gumpy
What's happenin'?
I've got a few minutes to try and get caught up here. I've been neglecting y'all lately and I'm sorry for that! I'm still wishing I was out in the country again. Maybe in a year I can get that move accomplished!

I've got a few minutes to try and get caught up here. I've been neglecting y'all lately and I'm sorry for that! I'm still wishing I was out in the country again. Maybe in a year I can get that move accomplished!

Gump, always glad to see your byline, and hope you continue to do well. Hoping though, that you don't think anyone here owns a piece of you.

Me too as in local and amature leagues.:D. Stopped watching major league baseball many years ago when Braves went on strike for more money.
But both our families like NFL,NASCAR [ NASCAR is for illegal aliens ] and all the rest major league sports.
I never got into NASCAR or Formula or any round track racing,hours of "it's a left turn,oh another left turn,come back 30 minutes later and you ain't missed ****" from Jeff Dunham's Sweet Daddy Dee ;). Now drag racing and monster truck's I can get into.

I never got into NASCAR or Formula or any round track racing,hours of "it's a left turn,oh another left turn,come back 30 minutes later and you ain't missed ****" from Jeff Dunham's Sweet Daddy Dee ;). Now drag racing and monster truck's I can get into.

LOL, yes in the 1960s early 70s we tore many a rear end's out of stock cars on the drag strips. fianlly put a 456 positive traction rear end in it, I think it was in and then couldn't drive it too far on trips, too low a gear?

I think of you often and hope all is going well. You have had some challenges in the past year. I hope it is all looking up. I do miss your posts and activity here.

Latest posts

Back