Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a call from my transplant team. My kidney transplant is NOT going to happen at the end of September...

It's happening Mid-September! They moved it up 2 weeks!

Just 5 weeks from now and I should have a new-to-me kidney!

Would greatly appreciate prayers, warm fuzzy thoughts or Unicorn farts (I won't judge) that all goes as expected.

Just got a call from my transplant team. My kidney transplant is NOT going to happen at the end of September...

Would greatly appreciate prayers, warm fuzzy thoughts or Unicorn farts (I won't judge) that all goes as expected.

Good news so happy for you SparkyD?:lil guy::thumbs:

:woo hoo: :woo hoo: :):good luck:

snoopy-dance-gif.gif

Kids are back with their mother:) and kid # 3 first day at schoool ,little Tarzon thinks he is going too,lol.
Check out those backpacks,I could put enough gear in those to camp out for a month!

1597855000064.png

3 flower girls [ same girls above ] at granddaughters August 8th wedding

1597855215091.png

Payne's second manifesto to young Americans. He actually left the front lines of Washington's camp to publish the note and then returned.
So, everyone who wants to be a slave sit down, the rest of you get your guns and come along.

Last year I froze a pumpkin roll I bought at a local farm market. I thawed it out and just had a piece and its just as fresh as when we bought it.
I plan on buying another one and maybe even one of another flavor and freeze those this year.
Yum! 🤤

I co worker bought one to work, I ask how to make it.
He said go to the store & find can punpkin pie filling, check the back label for the recipe.
Wife made it for me, now I have to lose 30 pounds, who has that Voodoo doll??

Latest posts

Back