Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My left Subclavian artery is clogged and the blood pressure on my right arm,the 165 over 80 to 199 over 80 is my actual blood pressure. They can't give me blood pressure medicine because that'll make my left arm drop too much. I have to make an appointment with a vascular surgeon.

Last edited:
Worked on a ladder hang lights yeaterday, a little sore, have not held arms over my head that long in a year.
I have been retired for a year now, I have enjoyed playing on the farm & sleeping late when I felt like it.
I did not think I was this out of shape, guess I should take long walks with DW.

Be careful,ladders are deceptive like bikes,one minute your standing or leaning there smiling next you slung to the grround. :ghostly:

The eye doctor gave me an injection in the eye today to start trying to get rid of the cloud but for it to work properly I need to quit smoking so hopefully that's all the drive I'll need to go through with it. The dye tests show my other eye is heading towards the same thing if I don't get the blood pressure down soon and the damage that's already done can't be reversed. I hope it doesn't have a stroke too before I get the surgery done. It's going to be a long 2-3 weeks

The eye doctor gave me an injection in the eye today to start trying to get rid of the cloud but for it to work properly I need to quit smoking so hopefully that's all the drive I'll need to go through with it. The dye tests show my other eye is heading towards the same thing if I don't get the blood pressure down soon and the damage that's already done can't be reversed. I hope it doesn't have a stroke too before I get the surgery done. It's going to be a long 2-3 weeks
You might ask to be put at the top of the cancelation list due to possibility of stroke (this might get the receptionists attention) and possibly get you in sooner.

Hope you get it done with no more complications.

On a positive note..

You are still ahead of the game and not behind it.

For my part I am thankful my high bloid pressure was addressed before I had a stroke or heart attack.

Ben

On a positive note..

You are still ahead of the game and not behind it.

For my part I am thankful my high bloid pressure was addressed before I had a stroke or heart attack.

Ben
I'm happy it was caught when it was as long as I get it taken care of before I have a stroke or heart attack,this is going to be a long 2 weeks.

I have a photo of me for you to have fun with. You get to guess my age in this photo. Once there are a few guess, I'll post how old I am in that photo and some information about it.

1618277212354.png

Ugh. How long have you been a smoker? I believe that smoking is a very difficult addiction to quit. I knew a man dying from lung cancer, and his wife was livid that he was still smoking. She didn't understand the addiction and that he was already fighting for his life. Best to you squirrelhunter.

I have a photo of me for you to have fun with. You get to guess my age in this photo. Once there are a few guess, I'll post how old I am in that photo and some information about it.

View attachment 63417
No idea. Many possibilities. You could be a short person and be 17 or even 21. You could be 13.

Latest posts

Back