Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks tomorrow begins the hard part of dismantling the tv and moving it to paint behind it and the area just beyond it that needs the shelves taken down to paint it. A lot of work for a small amount of wall.
That reminds me of when I was Chief Engineer in a small city Hospital and Nursing Home. We had some work release convicts come in and paint the walls. When they finished I commended them on a job well done. Bout a week later a nurse from the Nursing Home called me and wanted to show me something. A resident had passed away and when the family removed the pictures from the wall, lo and behold those slick suckers had painted AROUND THE PICTURES! It took them a lot more time and effort to do that than to do it right. They did do a fantastic job of it though. I had my regular crew and myself go around and paint behind all the pictures and never let on to the prison what happened.

That reminds me of when I was Chief Engineer in a small city Hospital and Nursing Home. We had some work release convicts come in and paint the walls. When they finished I commended them on a job well done. Bout a week later a nurse from the Nursing Home called me and wanted to show me something. A resident had passed away and when the family removed the pictures from the wall, lo and behold those slick suckers had painted AROUND THE PICTURES! It took them a lot more time and effort to do that than to do it right. They did do a fantastic job of it though. I had my regular crew and myself go around and paint behind all the pictures and never let on to the prison what happened.
I worked in several nursing homes, I wish that was the only short cut I have seen workers do. :-( Funny story though, thanks for sharing. :thumbs up:

You should have taken a picture of the information and kept it in your phone ;)

Why not works for you all the time,,,,,,, Right??? o_O
:LOL:

images

:popcorn:

Just to be clear usually @buildit is the voice of reason and the logical one who is always prepared. Usually I am the one who forgets my to do list (or forgets to look at my to do list)... so for me to tell him that he should have done something differently... I think this is the first time this has ever happened. :eyeballs:

If there was ever a day to buy a lottery ticket, it might be today. :LOL:

Back