Full Moon

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
It is a full moon today. I could tell it was a full moon by how the dogs behaved, or rather, misbehaved at the dog park this morning.
Know that this will be a couple of tough days for schools and teachers. The hospitals will also be feeling it. The lunatics will be doing their thing!

Can you feel it?
Full moon.jpg

Last night on my way home it looked like a 7/8 ths moon. I think the official term is "Waxing Gibbos Moon". I'm not that smart. I looked it up. I expect it will be full tonight.

You're right, Curmudgeon, this IS the second full moon this month... I'm looking forward to seeing it this evening as I wrap up the watering in my yard. The moon has been pretty the last few nights, but tonight is the big show, lol... gonna have some steak for dinner too, so bring on the blue moon! Right now, I'm prepping with a cold beer, aye? 🌕

It was bright as day out there in my yard last night, once the moon rose high enough in the sky... I don't keep outside lights on at all, as I don't want my cats to be unnecessarily exposed to danger, so I really noticed the brightness last night. 🌕

Latest posts

Back