Funniest person I ever seen

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phideaux

Old fashioned
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
He could make me laugh , if I coud't even hear what he was saying, jus watching him cracked me up.
Yep, I believe he was the funniest guy I vere seen.

He was crazy hilarious on "Mork and Mindy" tv show,
Because he would improvise and , and Robin Williams was just as good, and those two would just take off.

I wish he was still with us, he passed away 5 years ago.
I have heard that he never , ever had material written for him,
All improve.

I still watch some of his routines and TV shows on youtube

If you never seen him in action....your missing out.
jonathan_winters-nu.jpg

have other funny people that come close. (Red Skelton)
Who is your funniest person?

Jim

My Dad loved Bill Cosby and we had a few albums and VHS tapes of his comedy routines. I also liked him on Fat Albert when I was younger and the Cosby Show when I was older, so I grew laughing at him. After my wife and I had been on a few dates Bill Cosby came to town so I took her to the show, she had never heard any of his comedy but she laughed throughout the show. He was back in town a couple years later and this time she bought the tickets. He may have had some personal demons going on in the background, but his comedy was gold without his having to work blue.

I have always loved Carol Burnett and Tim Conway! Actually the whole crew played off each other and could barely keep a straight face! Great show.

In other news, I also love Red Green and Edgar!

After re-reading the title, I guess I don't really know them, but always felt like I did!

A-----------Z
There, I listed them all!

Back