Funny or amazing video thread.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to my world...
This is not quite ready for deployment because there is no reliable way to set off high explosives without a detonator but it is being worked on. There are ways to inject drugs, poisons, and bacteria with small devices like this. There are ways to defend against these and even larger aerial devices. Frequency jamming and over-load, optical blinding and high velocity air curtains. They are able to be hacked, like any web connected device. They can be spoofed into confusion with disguises.
All drones are potentially dangerous to us, as individuals. None should ever be given the ability to kill without, at the very least, human interaction. No secret technology remains secret for long. Bad guys will eventually get it too.
Technology is never the answer to the perfect weapon for these very reasons. Add to this that making war clean makes war easier and you realize that war is still a very dirty business. To prevent wars we should go back to using swords and battle axes... but there is no way to do that until we destroy modern technology.

Have a great day ;)

Evidently there is a history. She went to a club one night, left her purse on a table and went onto the dance floor. Then she noticed her purse was missing and tried to take control of all the people in the club when the doorman wouldn't do her bidding. It resulted in her being arrested, put in a paddy wagon. She took it to the Supreme court. I believe she over-reacted then!

This woman is beyond ridiculous in her behavior.

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/616fxe/crazy_lady_wont_sign_speeding_ticket_gets/

https://casetext.com/case/triplett-fazzone-v-city-of-columbus-div-of-police

Comment sections are often more entertaining than the original video.

Commenter says "Starting to consider that John Lennon shot himself."

Lyrics: Lyrics: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAOOOUUH OW WO UH UH UHHAHAHAHA UHHAHAHAHA UHHAHAHAHA UHHAHAHAHA UHHAOWHAOOH OOH HU UH OW!! OOH HU UH OW!! OOH HU UH OW!! WAHA HOOHA HOOHA HOOHA HOOHA HOOHAHA HOOHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HO HO HO (indistinguishable) WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO HUHOOHUHOOHOOHU HO HO.... WOHO OOHOOHOHA OOHOOHOHA OOHOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA AHA AHA AHAHAHAHAHAHOOHOOHAHA UHAHA UHAHA UHAHA UHAHA UHAHAHOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA OOHHAHA OOHHAOH OOHHAHA OOHHAOH OOHHAHA OOHHAOH OOHHAHA OOHHAOH OOHHA AH HA HOO OH HO OOH HO OOOHHH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHHA HAHA ha OHHAHAHA OHHAUAHOOHHAUAHOOHHAUAHOOHHAUAHAHAHHA AHHA AHAHA AHAHA aaaaaahhhhhhh..... (followed by a confided smirk)

This was a very close call for me a few weeks ago in the state of Michigan, the weather was not the best but i have been through much worse, please take note of the front right hood mounted mirror. It took me a few 10 min or so to figure out how to replace the sound with music, well lets just say there were some very colorful metaphors. lol

This was a very close call for me a few weeks ago in the state of Michigan, the weather was not the best but i have been through much worse, please take note of the front right hood mounted mirror. It took me a few 10 min or so to figure out how to replace the sound with music, well lets just say there were some very colorful metaphors. lol

Scary! Some people have no clue about driving and safety!

Welcome to my world...
This is not quite ready for deployment because there is no reliable way to set off high explosives without a detonator but it is being worked on. There are ways to inject drugs, poisons, and bacteria with small devices like this. There are ways to defend against these and even larger aerial devices. Frequency jamming and over-load, optical blinding and high velocity air curtains. They are able to be hacked, like any web connected device. They can be spoofed into confusion with disguises.
All drones are potentially dangerous to us, as individuals. None should ever be given the ability to kill without, at the very least, human interaction. No secret technology remains secret for long. Bad guys will eventually get it too.
Technology is never the answer to the perfect weapon for these very reasons. Add to this that making war clean makes war easier and you realize that war is still a very dirty business. To prevent wars we should go back to using swords and battle axes... but there is no way to do that until we destroy modern technology.

Have a great day ;)

Yes,the more hammers we have the more nails will start popping up.

Latest posts

Back