Funny Pet Memes

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1650766863145.png

I had a chocolate lab. She was a master at escaping from her kennel. Especially when she was in heat.
She climbed a 6 foot chain link enclosure. I saw her go over the top and ran out to catch her. Too late she was already bred.
When I registered the litters there was a place to check if they were black, chocolate, or golden. mine were all chocolate except 2 black the last litter and that litter was 12 females and 1 male.
Fortunately the neighbors dog was a registered lab so I made a bunch of money selling pups. 11 the first litter and 13 the second and last time before I had her fixed. I took my wife to Hawaii after selling the last litter. I got $300 a pup and sold them all quickly.

Last edited:
i love labs--as someone once told me, labs are like kids in a dog suit.
I have shared part of my life with 3 black gals, all field stock. You gotta love a dog whose goal in life is to make you happy. They live their all too short life with us with such zest and enthusiasm, it is hard not to smile…. Most of the time anyway. As puppies, some can be the spawn of satan. Most go through a few stages that first year that are less than enjoyable. God made them so cute so you don’t kill them! Lol!

They put all they have into everything they do!

Let’s go dig a hole.

A hole? Dig?? YEAH!! This is going to awesome!!

I wonder what is in the mud puddle?

A puddle? Water??? I’ll go find out if there is buried treasure!!!

Where is my wallet?

Wallet? I know what that is!!! I’ll go find it for you!!!!

I'm glad it's not just me. I know a bunch of neighbors by their dogs' names. Freya's mom...Tupper's dad...Norman's mom...Phoebe's mom...Duffy's dad...and so on. They all know my dog's name but probably couldn't tell you my name.

Tie one around his neck when you put him out tonight. ;)

Latest posts

Back