Funny Pet Memes

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God created man’s best friend as the perfect example of how love should feel. It’s giving without asking anything in return. It’s knowing your friend will do anything for you and only ask for a brief touch or a simple nod of appreciation in return.

View attachment 76040
Unconditional love!

1637818902039.png

God created man’s best friend as the perfect example of how love should feel. It’s giving without asking anything in return. It’s knowing your friend will do anything for you and only ask for a brief touch or a simple nod of appreciation in return.

View attachment 76040
Jazzy.....extra like this photo. I stared at it for a while. Do you see it?
That man looks like Jesus! Even the fly away hair around his head looks like the crown of thorns.
Oh my gosh! That pic just takes my breath away. I wish I had a color printer to print this out.

Side note, I installed this one, it took over 2 months. Weeks of assembly and testing, jump through all the hoops laid out by state physicists (and then there are the feds to deal with). And in case your curious about what's inside those covers... (not me in the photo, an engineer from Austria I trained)

Catscan c100 3.jpg
Catscan c100 1.jpg

Back