Garage/pole barn advice

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the current rate she'd be faster and cheaper to get two shipping containers and put a roof between them. :confused:

Haha do you think that would really work? ;)
You need to get an engine hanging from the tree in your front yard first. :lol:

I am pretty sure that I can make that happen ;):ROLF::ROLF:
Then sure, you'll fit in with the place across the street.
LOL-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-32.gif

There are a few of those containers with roof between around here. Ugly as heck but they have a lot of storage. Containers aren't all that cheap either. One of my employers must have sold 300 or more containers. He made a killing in just a few months and sold them all.

The railroad uses those things a lot too. Great for dry storage, but it's the last thing you want to enter when it's 94° and sunny...
And they make a yard look all so classy as they rust and fall apart.

I have containers, what does this say about me
Okay, different circumstances. She's living in a house that if she want to get the best resale value out of it needs a structure that accents the house. Are those containers accenting your home or part of a working farm? :rolleyes: Sorry I painted it with such a broad stroke brush.:eatagun:

Okay, different circumstances. She's living in a house that if she want to get the best resale value out of it needs a structure that accents the house. Are those containers accenting your home or part of a working farm? :rolleyes: Sorry I painted it with such a broad stroke brush.:eatagun:
They are hidden behind my barn so not to bad. I agree I wouldn't use them to build a structure but they are nice dry storage if you get tgem cheap enough

Latest posts

Back