Gardening on the dark side

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to get some spores and give it a try. When I was a kid I had quite a bit of fun with them but these days I wouldn’t eat one on a bet. 🤣💀🤣
Me either.
The farm I grew up on had 300 head of cattle on it, and cow-patties were everywhere, many with 'magic-mushrooms'.
We teenagers couldn't resist playing with them. (they were free!:D)
We knew how to tell them apart from the poisonous ones, but...
We also found out that it is impossible to tell the potency of them.
With 2 of the same size, one could easily contain 10-times the 'magic' of the other one.:oops:
If you ever have had a 'bad trip', you never forget :(.

Me either.
The farm I grew up on had 300 head of cattle on it, and cow-patties were everywhere, many with 'magic-mushrooms'.
With 2 of the same size, one could easily contain 10-times the 'magic' of the other one.:oops:
Always trust your Shroom vendor :). maybeee......

Me either.
What you do not want to grow by accident:
768px-Amanita_phalloides_1.JPG

Amanita phalloides is one of the most poisonous of all known mushrooms. It is estimated that as little as half a mushroom contains enough toxin to kill an adult human. It has been involved in the majority of human deaths from mushroom poisoning,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back