Garlic Oil and Oregano Oil.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INresponse

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I learned of this many years ago. I was sick, probably a near fatal dose of the Man Flu, and a friend suggested these. Several years before her oldest son had the H1N5 (or whatever) flu and after several trips to the doctor and many failed medical attempts the doctor told her to try these as they both have natural antibiotic type properties. He was feeling better by the end of the day and healthy in a few days, after many days of being sick. (I don't remember how long, maybe over a week or two)

The good thing about Garlic Oil and Oregano Oil is that you can take it every day to help fend off any yucky stuff you may encounter and if you actually do start to get sick you can take a double dose to help fight it off. Of course you can just eat raw garlic or oregano, or put the fresh stuff in your food every day. The side effect? If you burp it tastes like pizza.

It works, it is affordable, and pick whatever brand you prefer. These are just a good affordable brand from our local stores.

1709402122128.png

Big fan of both, Oregano oil is great at stopping infection, I take the liquid orally, strait up, it is pretty rank, once I tryed it in water, that made it worse. prolly best in capsules for most people, either one should only be used in a as needed, basis, not as a daily supplement. Hopefully we will get Peanuts input as to the how and whys

An oils user/seller/dealer told me to be very careful with oregano oil in dosage as it can run the user off to the toilet very quickly.
I’ve used garlic oil for various things. It is a strong natural antibiotic
The only time I had that problem was when I took 3 a day, one morning, noon and night. But it doesn't bother me when I take it once daily.
However, some folk might benefit from that extra benefit.

Latest posts

Back