G'day from Down Under

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sahunter

New Friend
Neighbor
G'day from rural South Australia.
Was referred here by Ange - have been a lurker, but will try to be a regular drop in.
Have a keen interest in Prepping, Homesteading etc. I run an Australian Prepping forum, and we have a decent Homesteading section, so hoping to learn from here, and pass on the knowledge.
Have over 20yrs in LE & Military, love camping, fishing, hunting, and currently building a bol out bush.

A warm welcome from Alaska! I hope to be able to visit your fine country one day.

G'day from rural South Australia.
Was referred here by Ange - have been a lurker, but will try to be a regular drop in.
Have a keen interest in Prepping, Homesteading etc. I run an Australian Prepping forum, and we have a decent Homesteading section, so hoping to learn from here, and pass on the knowledge.
Have over 20yrs in LE & Military, love camping, fishing, hunting, and currently building a bol out bush.

SaH, interesting avatar. I see two beliefs,but its probably just my imagination.

Greetings from S.W. Oregon, when I was getting out of the Air Force in October of 1965 a lot of the guys ending their service time were talking about going to Australia, I thought about it, but they were saying housing would be an issue, that probably might have been the least of the problems I would have had, I love being outdoors and we have a number of deadly things around here, but down under there are creatures that make our rattlesnakes, cougars and bears look like family pets. Anyway this is a great site to be on and welcome here.

Welcome from New York State! I would like to learn about the forum you run. If you're amenable, PM me the link - I'd enjoy checking it out.

Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Pretty close to Spikedriver; also in the middle of the USA. Good to have you with us.

Latest posts

Back