Generator scam or real

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a little hard to believe... the fuel consumption data is interesting - -Run Time per Tankful- -3.2hr @ rated load 8.1 hrs @ 1/4 load. It also looks like it is actually rated at 1800 watts. The company address is in Michigan but the name on the e-mail looks a little suspect [email protected](Customer Service Email)

But for a small 50 pound unit, it might not be a investment for a c note.....

But as other posts have stated it is most likely a grab your money and run operation.

Last edited:
That particular generator goes for over $1000. I doubt you could even get a replacement air filter and spark plug for it for $99.

I looked at their "Contact Us" information on their web page. Surprise, surprise - the email address is "protected" and not displayable. So I took the street address and plugged that into Google Maps (4961 Woodbridge Lane, Michigan USA, 48235). It maps (supposedly) to an online clothing store named "Onewod.net" - they have a half-completed website that you can view if you are willing to wait long enough for it to load. But Google Maps shows the address is right in the middle of some kind of small school, "University YES Academy".

I don't think I would be buying from them myself...

It got flagged by my router:

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 11.59.30 AM.png

It will not show up for me, my protection will not let it though.

Latest posts

Back