George H W Bush dead at 94

Discussion in 'News of the Day' started by Peanut, Nov 30, 2018.

Help Support Homesteading Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. Nov 30, 2018 #1

Peanut

Peanut

Peanut

Awesome Friend Neighbor Neighbor Contributor

timmie, Bacpacker, angie_nrs and 2 others like this.
  2. Nov 30, 2018 #2

Amish Heart

Amish Heart

Amish Heart

Sad.
    He lived a long time.

3. Dec 1, 2018 #3

Patchouli

Patchouli

Patchouli

Patriot Neighbor Contributor

...and once again, the flags go down.
    @Peanut there are so many things to be planned and arranged, don't you think that might be too soon? More like Dec. 6. or Dec. 8 because I don't think they'd do it on Pearl Harbor Day, do you?

4. Dec 1, 2018 #4

Amish Heart

Amish Heart

Amish Heart

I'll take back my sad comment after listening to his New World Order speeches.

5. Dec 1, 2018 #5

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend Neighbor Contributor

:) I am so not a politically oriented person, and I really do not try to hate on any former presidents. He was human, he made human errors. He is far from alone in that. NWO is an agenda that many of them are familiar with.

He had many accomplishments that are noteworthy.

Me? I loved his wife! What an incredible woman! Barbara Bush! I could say more, but I won't!

6. Dec 1, 2018 #6

Cascadian

Cascadian

Cascadian

He has a really dark past, much like most of the super rich. The bay of pigs, Kennedy assassination e.t.c. We will never know of course but I have read some compelling information.

timmie, Bacpacker, angie_nrs and 4 others like this.
  7. Dec 1, 2018 #7

Tortminder

Tortminder

Tortminder

May a just God grant him his richly deserved eternal reward...

8. Dec 1, 2018 #8

havasu

havasu

havasu

Internet Constable Staff Member Admin Moderator Contributor

He was a great man who served his country to the best of his ability.

RIP Sir!

timmie, Terri9630 and MoBookworm1957 like this.
  9. Dec 1, 2018 #9

WVDragonlady

WVDragonlady

WVDragonlady

timmie, JAC and MoBookworm1957 like this.
  10. Dec 1, 2018 #10

MoBookworm1957

MoBookworm1957

MoBookworm1957

MoBookworm1957 Neighbor Contributor

R.I.P Sir!

timmie and Terri9630 like this.
  11. Dec 1, 2018 #11

Bacpacker

Bacpacker

Bacpacker

I never cared for Bush, other than for his service during WWII. His time as CIA chief led to some bad bad things. As VP he did nothing to help Reagan out. As pres he signed onto NAFTA and really accelerated the exit of many businesses out of the country. Clinton Ran with it and added GATT. Both of them were involved with the Randy Weaver and WACO murders.
    IMO the whole family is evil. Even his dad, Prescott Bush was instrumental in Hitlers rise and starting WWII.

Meerkat, timmie, Peanut and 3 others like this.
  12. Dec 1, 2018 #12

JAC

JAC

JAC

Awesome Friend Neighbor Neighbor

Globalist and pusher of the NWO.

I can't believe that the press is trying to say he is our greatest president.
    We will go through a full week or two of how great this man was regardless of the truth.
    They did the same thing for McCain. What a crock. Just tell the truth for once.

Meerkat, timmie, WVDragonlady and 5 others like this.
  13. Dec 1, 2018 #13

Peanut

Peanut

Peanut

Many years ago I actually sat and had a conversation with the man over breakfast pastries. He made my skin crawl, creepy to say the least. He gave me a lapel pin which all presidents hand out. I'll keep it out of respect for the office, not necessarily him...

Pin (1)_v1.jpg

Meerkat, Bacpacker, angie_nrs and 3 others like this.
  14. Dec 2, 2018 #14

Patchouli

Patchouli

Patchouli

Patriot Neighbor Contributor

The state funeral and public viewing arrangements have been released.
    https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Funeral-plans-for-President-George-HW-Bush-501719101.html

ASHINGTON, DC (KBTX) - Complete funeral plans have been released by the office of former President George H.W. Bush. A state funeral and public viewing will happen in Washington, D.C. followed by a funeral in Houston. The president and his family will travel to College Station by train, where he will be laid to rest at his presidential library.

Monday December 3
    10:30 a.m. CST - The president will depart Ellington Field for Joint Base Andrews.

3:30 p.m. EST - President arrives at Joint Base Andrews.
    4:45 p.m. EST - President arrives at U.S. Capitol.
    5:00 p.m. EST - President lies in state. Public invited to pay their respects.

Wednesday December 5
    10:00 a.m. EST - President leaves U.S. Capitol.
    11:00 a.m. EST - President arrives at Washington National Cathedral for memorial service.
    12:30 p.m. EST - President leaves the National Cathedral for Joint Base Andrews.
    1:15 p.m. EST - President leaves Joint Base Andrews for Houston.
    4:30 p.m. CST - President arrives at Ellington Field in Houston.
    5:45 p.m. CST - President arrives at St. Martin's Episcopal Church.
    6:45 p.m. CST - President will lie in repose overnight.

Thursday December 6
    10:00 a.m. CST - Funeral service at St. Martin's Episcopal Church.
    11:15 a.m. CST - President leaves the church.
    12:30 p.m. CST - President and his family leave from the Union Pacific Railroad Westfield Auto Facility, headed to College Station by rail.
    3:45 p.m. CST - President's train arrives in College Station.
    4:15 p.m. CST - President and family have private graveside ceremony at George Bush Presidential Library and Museum.

The public is invited to stand along the procession route to pay their respects in College Station.

15. Dec 5, 2018 at 1:22 PM #15

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

I heard some of his service and some of the commentary about him and his service. One person said his legacy is being white-washed.

Has anyone ever been trashed at their funeral or memorial service? Maybe, but no one that I know of.

timmie, Bacpacker and Amish Heart like this.
  16. Dec 5, 2018 at 2:29 PM #16

Meerkat

Meerkat

Meerkat

all true and even more. That naked emporor proves the good die young.

timmie, Bacpacker and Weedygarden like this.
  17. Dec 5, 2018 at 3:33 PM #17

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

I agree! But I don't think this family is any more evil than many others. They are one of the American oligarchies. The Clinton's would have been had Kilary been elected.

I remember a few years ago, as the last election was coming on. My thought was "No more Bush's and no more Clinton's!"

I heard his son, Neil, speaking on the radio this week. Neil can really never be involved in politics because he was involved in a big banking scandal back in the 1980's in Denver, Colorado. Silverado bank buildings were still around when I moved to Colorado, but the name was being changed. I used to know where a couple were. Wait, on second thought, he is probably no different than many politicians. He just got caught. I don't know what he even looks like, let alone his persona and whether he has political inclinations or not. Maybe he really has no interest in politics.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018 at 8:29 PM
    Peanut, Patchouli, timmie and 3 others like this.
  18. Dec 5, 2018 at 8:02 PM #18

Bacpacker

Bacpacker

Bacpacker

Weedy, You are right most likely. The Clintons are every bit as evil. Guess its hard to keep score on something like that. Just the bushes claim goes back longer than the Clintons. There is plenty more enough evil to go round.

Peanut, Patchouli, Meerkat and 3 others like this.
  19. Dec 5, 2018 at 9:30 PM #19

Meerkat

Meerkat

Meerkat

What kind of God fearing person joins clubs called ' Skull and Bones '. And hangs out at the Bohemein Grove with all kinds of freaks and misfits worshiping a big owl statue.
    Makes me wonder just who their god is. That eulogy was a act deserving an acadomy award,imo.

Is this true or false? Did some conspiracy nut make this up or is it really this bad?

Nixon,Reagan,Prince Phillip,and George Bush and others..

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018 at 9:36 PM
  20. Dec 5, 2018 at 9:39 PM #20

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

I didn't watch it, but it was on here and there. I saw pieces and heard parts. I heard a lot of "the Lord," "the Lord," "the Lord." The Christian God and his son Jesus, are not "the Lord" of most people's lives. "The Lord" of most people's lives include wealth, power, and acts that are vile. It is as I heard someone said, "It was whitewashed." All the biblical references that have been out there over this whole event will be more than most of them will hear in a year.

I have heard no one mention of the long time mistress in New York. Just how wonderful he was about this and that.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018 at 10:11 PM
  21. Dec 5, 2018 at 9:48 PM #21

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

One thing that many of you have probably seen was Bob Dole's visit and salute yesterday.

Are there specialized medical protocols to keep these old codgers alive? And why? There are so many of these people who are living until old age, probably because of specialized medicine, available to special people (wink, wink).

I saw the back of Dole's head when he stood up. I wondered if he has had surgery and a long scar. Then it occurred to me that he probably spends most of his life on his back because he is incapable of much more. That trip to make his tribute to HW Bush was probably pretty hard on him and required lots of extra hands on deck.

Peanut, Bacpacker, Patchouli and 2 others like this.
  22. Dec 5, 2018 at 9:50 PM #22

Meerkat

Meerkat

Meerkat

It was entertaining,huh? The Grinner did a good job though. Also Weedy I fast forwarded the thing too. Its just the first one that came up.

Peanut, timmie and Weedygarden like this.
  23. Dec 5, 2018 at 10:12 PM #23

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

Who is the Grinner? His son?

Peanut, timmie and Meerkat like this.
  24. Dec 5, 2018 at 10:14 PM #24

Meerkat

Meerkat

Meerkat

Hillary has already turned old bill into a zombee did you see his face. She sure put a cog in his wheel. It was a freakers ball for sure.

25. Dec 5, 2018 at 10:17 PM #25

Meerkat

Meerkat

Meerkat

Yes George Jr. is always grinning :D

26. Dec 5, 2018 at 10:21 PM #26

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

Actually, I think Billy boy did it to himself. Between the cocaine he has snorted and all the women he has done the deed with, he is probably lucky to be on the list of old codgers that will receive the best medical care available and outlive many others who have the same thing.
    I read that Billy boy was big into cocaine, and this habit is one of the reasons that there are so many deaths that surround the Clintons. Many have been taken out who were cognizant of him importing coke.
    I also have read that he probably has AIDS. He is probably one of the most promiscuous people who has ever lived. I believe he is involved with pedophilia, but he will probably always be protected from prosecution by NWO.

27. Dec 5, 2018 at 10:31 PM #27

Meerkat

Meerkat

Meerkat

Your probably right about that. There use to be a story of the several thousand people who mysteriously died and I stayed up reading it for hours and didn't even get past a couple thousand.
    One packed her suitcase to jump out high rise window another one shot himself in the head several times' talk about determined', and on an on.
    I also wonder if Hillary isn't cloned,she sure did come back to life fast. What a nightmare that would be! :ghostly: more than one of it loose.

28. Dec 6, 2018 at 7:22 PM #28

Bacpacker

Bacpacker

Bacpacker

Meerkat the Grove video most likely perfectly true. It is a real thing and lots of high rollers and politicos attend regularly. Their lord is SATAN and is worshiped in many different forms. I don't doubt for a second that their are life extention programs available to those with the cash to pay for them.
    As to the cocaine use, and the importation going back into the 60s and 70's thru today. I was reminded today of a book I read back in the 90's, written by Col. Bo Gritz. He was the most decorated special forces commander in Vietnam, he also led at least 1 mission to go back after our POW's that were left behind. In his book he told of many things that went on that had never came to much light. One in particular was GHW Bush running the CIA and them importing cocaine by the plane load. One of the drop off spots was Mena Arkansas. Guess who was governor part of that? Bill Clinton. CIA also brought in heroin from the far east, Nam, Thailand, etc. where the opium was grown. Now days the opium is being grown in Afghanistan and still being imported. deep state making money as they always have. IMO The Bushes and Clintons go way back in the crime and deceit against the US. Obama fits in there as well. He and Clinton were groomed for their part during college and afterward.

Weedygarden, Meerkat and Peanut like this.
  29. Dec 6, 2018 at 10:02 PM #29

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

Weedygarden

I read about Bill Clinton getting into cocaine in college. He used more than anyone around and his heavy use was notable.

A woman I worked with had a nephew who was in the Coast Guard. They would get messages to not pay any attention to this ship or that ship. They all knew it was drugs being smuggled in.

30. Dec 6, 2018 at 10:05 PM #30

Meerkat

Meerkat

Meerkat

Drugs are a WMD for sure.
    They are coming in here from planes boats and tons walked in across the border.

Patchouli, Peanut and Weedygarden like this.