Glad to be here

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TENNGRIZZ

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Was referred to this forum from Sojer and like what I see so far. We live in interesting times. Looking forward to learning some things and teaching some things. I'm a retired Marine Infantry GySgt. Grew up on a real working farm in the Midwest. Have a mostly self sufficient hobby farm now. Enjoy the Great outdoors of God's creation. Hunting , Fishing , gardening etc. Father of 4 Husband of 1 , Grandaddy to 2 so far. S/FI!

Was referred to this forum from Sojer

Wow.......don't you have any "Good" references.......??? Just kidding. Welcome to this forum, You might know me as 6.8 SPC over at the Sinking Ship Forum.

Hey! Welcome! What took you so long? 😊

This is a great place and you will feel right at home. Glad you are here!

Hello and welcome from out here on the "Left Coast" in S.W. Oregon, in what's considered part of the inverted L of conservatism here in Oregon, hanging on to
God, the Bible and guns, while the rest of the state turns to communism.

Wow.......don't you have any "Good" references.......???

Lulz, well Hey - Somebody's gotta teach the newbs Emojitalian! 🤪

Bienveneneetoes, TG, glad ya made it in.. Looking forward to reading yer 'Hound-ventures', and insights on the Goings on in our crumbling World-scene.. Truly, 'survivalism' is as prescient a topic / lifestyle to live, as-Ever, eh?... So much for "retirement", sheesh.. :rolleyes:

..But, like you oft quip over yonder..

👍

Cya out there, Chief...
jd

So good to see you here Tenngrizz! This is a fine place to hang your hat. As you will see, this is one of the most refreshingly troll-free places you will ever find.

I'm glad SoJer showed you the way here because any friend of his is a friend of mine. I'm looking forward to reading your posts here!

Last edited:
Welcome from South Carolina, I have found a lot of good people here & a few sages, too.

So good to see you here Tenngrizz! This is a fine place to hang your hat. As you will see, this is one of the most refreshingly troll-free places you will ever find.

I'm glad SoJer showed you the way here because any friend of his is a friend of mine. I'm looking forward to reading your posts here!
Thanks you as well!

Back