glue and goo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad has had the side by side epoxy syringe (think gorilla glue) probably past the best by date and we use it.

I would think the 2 part epoxy would last longer as long as they don't dry out. (Just a guess though)

Wood glue (original formula) can be rehydrated with regular vinegar. As it gets real thick add a bit of vinegar.
https://creatorskills.com/thinning-...//creatorskills.com/thinning-thick-wood-glue/
It's pretty pricey but I like to you a product called G-Flex it's a two part epoxy that has quite a bit of flex once cured and holds a ridiculous amount of weight. Its industrial grade and they sell various versions. I have the stuff that sets in 24 hours. Good for things that will need to have some give once cured or take some vibrations. I only use it for special projects since it cost more than store brands.
**skip to 2:52 for the example** (I am not affiliated with these, just like the product so far)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back