Gone to Texas

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I flew to Texas tospend 2 weeks with my step-daughter who just had her 4th daughter. I am having such a good time playing grandma. Granted, 3 girls under 4 is a little much but I am making it. Y'all keep me in your thoughts so I dont tear my hair out! Not used to kids at all!

My parents used to come stay for a weekend here and there so the Mrs. and I could have a get-a-way. The last time was in 2014 or 2015 and when we got home they looked thoroughly wiped out. When we suggested perhaps that we should start making other arrangements, they looked relieved. Now the kids go stay with them a couple times a year but not all at once.

Have fun and godspeed!

My parents used to come stay for a weekend here and there so the Mrs. and I could have a get-a-way. The last time was in 2014 or 2015 and when we got home they looked thoroughly wiped out. When we suggested perhaps that we should start making other arrangements, they looked relieved. Now the kids go stay with them a couple times a year but not all at once.

Have fun and godspeed!
We get our 4 granddaughters every other Friday afternoon till Saturday night. We send them home to go to church with there parents. We have to rest Saturday night so we can make it to church on Sunday ourselves!

Back