Good Morning Everyone.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey y'all! It's officially
1-sunday-animated.gif

Our church basement is flooded so no Sunday School classes, just preaching. Our restrooms are in the basement. All this rain is hurting a lot of people!

Rolling around for another rainy
1-monday-animated.gif

Good morning y'all! Have a blessed day and week!

@gumpy good morning to you and everyone else as well from our Australian evening @6.34pm . The rain finally stopped and we saw a brief amount of sunshine this afternoon but have very high and cold winds blowing over the mountain cottage.

@gumpy don't feel bad about not knowing what day it is as DH has short term memory loss and asks me that almost every day or when he has something to do.

Not a good morning for me but I hope the rest of you had a great morning.
I didn't get to bed until 7AM due to some discomfort with my back. I got up six hours later with little difference. Things are starting to loosen up a bit and I will go out to my shop in a bit and work on my hot rod or do some reloading to keep my mind off the pain. I have meds I can take but I never have liked pills... So it's my choice to force my body to deal with it and heal rather than getting short term relief and continually going through the same thing.
Anyway, I just needed to voice it and now I am better. You all have a better day!

Not a good morning for me but I hope the rest of you had a great morning.
I didn't get to bed until 7AM due to some discomfort with my back. I got up six hours later with little difference. Things are starting to loosen up a bit and I will go out to my shop in a bit and work on my hot rod or do some reloading to keep my mind off the pain. I have meds I can take but I never have liked pills... So it's my choice to force my body to deal with it and heal rather than getting short term relief and continually going through the same thing.
Anyway, I just needed to voice it and now I am better. You all have a better day!

Working through pain is a rough way to go! I'll get tired of the meds bout once a year and wean myself off of them. Then after going through all that I have to start back on them to tolerate life. I hate it.
I'll pray for healing for your body and a high tolerance to pain. Good luck and God bless you!

Gumpy,
I grew up with migraine headaches. I have a pretty high pain threshold and a very high tolerance. I haven't had a migraine in over ten years and I find that most other pain life throws my way is easy to deal with unless it is constant and above a level 7 of 10. I'll gladly accept your prayers because nobody can have too much of that. My body has been healing for about 12 years now and I am lighter and stronger than I have been in at least 15 years. I keep feeling younger until the pain wears me down but I plan to win this one and get back to being the kid I am.
Thank you for the prayers and just so you know you and your wife have been in my prayers as well. I rarely say anything but part of my faith is to help how and when I can. I think God listens to those who have pain when it comes to their prayers for others. I also think He help those who help themselves too. It makes His job a bit easier. :)

@SheepDog you will be in our prayers too and I hope your day gets better and pain levels decrease throughout the day. DH in our home has constant similar pain levels to yourself, it is definitely not easy :( .

Hey y'all! Wazzup? It's
1-saturday-animated.gif

The first rainy day of a rainy weekend!
amazed-smiley-face.jpg

It sure makes these old bones and joints hurt!

It aint rannin here ...yet. Mornin Grump ..Gotta get a haircut today and hurry back cause we are watin on new furniture. Man it was a buzy hard work week last week. I hadta put three complete front suspension assemblies under three different trucks and cars.

Welcome to
1-tuesday-animated.gif

I see everyone survived the first Monday of the week, now we're on to the second. Kinda reminds me of a Hermans Hermits song Henry the Eighth, "second verse, same as the first!"
Y'all have the best day ever! (Quote from my grandaughters)

Latest posts

Back