Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning T/F !!

Yet another beautiful Fall day here in the Glen...
Sunny and 42 degrees with a light wind from the southwest at 5 miles per hour.

Going to be finishing up the last of the landscaping for the season, as far as the downed leaves and acorns. Last pickup will be this week.

Have a stress free day...!!

Good Morning Talk Firearms Members !!

Up a little late or early...depending on how you look at it.

Stomping spammers on a site I moderate...these clowns just don't want to move along to easier targets.

I know when their coming...I nail 'em...they go away a few days...come back...and I nail 'em again.

They gotta keep switching email providers, IP addresses, and even their names. What a waste of time.

My community rarely sees their handy work...and they know it...because I see them using bots to check.

Friggin' *******s.

Anyway...have a Good Day !!
Ever think of taking up a hobby like Ham radio? Morse code is no longer a requirement for any class license. I think you need a hobby. Just sayin'.:rolleyes:

I knew you could do it.
Actually, Jeffro, I bought a handheld Baofeng 2-meter ham radio for $36, new and I'm taking ham lessons online. The whole course is $26. Hell, you bounce off a repeater and you can talk to astronauts, or Mee Fuk U in Taiwan. :p

Odd how that term is used. For example........

"My family died and I'm in mourning this morning." See, the only difference is "U". :D:D:D

Good Morning T/F !!

Hope everyone is doing well this fine day !!

Right now, here in the Keystone State of Pennsylvania...it IS a perfect Fall Day. Bright Sun, No Clouds, and a hint of a breeze with Temps around 50 now...55 projected.

Have an awesome day my friends !!

At7AKXk.jpg

Good afternoon guys and gals. Can't believe I've had enough time today to check out this fabulous forum this much today,but here shortly I need to get busy grinding some deer meat into hamburger.........wonder why it's called "hamburger" when there's no ham in it?? :confused:

Good afternoon guys and gals. Can't believe I've had enough time today to check out this fabulous forum this much today,but here shortly I need to get busy grinding some deer meat into hamburger.........wonder why it's called "hamburger" when there's no ham in it?? :confused:
If you really want to know, it came from Hamburg Germany. Of course, the concept of actual sandwiches didn’t come around till much later. Until then it was served sans bun.

Stomping spammers on a site I moderate...these clowns just don't want to move along to easier targets.

I know when their coming...I nail 'em...they go away a few days...come back...and I nail 'em again.

They gotta keep switching email providers, IP addresses, and even their names. What a waste of time.

LOLOL, isn't it fun being a Mod?

Good Morning T/F !!

Another fine day here in the Glen...though it is party cloudy. 41 degrees right now, but it promises to reach 55 today.

Going to take a trip down to the old neighborhood to meet up with two team mates and visit the range. Should be a blast...

as these guys are nutz !! Then afterwards...a trip to the local brew pub to have a few and shoot some pool. Gotta lube up the guns now...

Thinking .45 ACP today...

tfxAd1R.jpg

iOccXkS.jpg

O889QWv.jpg

..and a whole lotta 5.56...

05VvZTT.jpg

Good Morning T/F !!

Another Beautiful Fall Day here in the Delaware Valley...Bright Sunshine...No Clouds...the Birds are Singing...and I'm Enjoying a 2nd Cup of Joe on the Deck.

Enjoy YOUR Day...!!

FKI0Kos.jpg

Latest posts

Back