Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning T/F.

I found my way over here Shooter, so it's good to be in good company along with Jim, Jerry, Mr. Mark and anybody else I missed. I'm still trying to figure out who else is on here so I can't mention everyone by name.

In any event, it's a beautiful day here in the Jersey Pines, so let's thank the Good Lord & be glad in it!

Have a blessed day everyone.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning, listening to this to get my self awake today. LOL

Good morning! Heading to my work Christmas thing. They rent out a cinima for the morning. We chose justice league. I wouldn’t be going but the kids love it.

Actually, Jeffro, I bought a handheld Baofeng 2-meter ham radio for $36, new and I'm taking ham lessons online. The whole course is $26. Hell, you bounce off a repeater and you can talk to astronauts, or Mee Fuk U in Taiwan. :p
My grandpa was Wa8tby...he had a 60 foot tower on the house. They knew him all.over the world....

Morning y'all. What's going on? It's gonna be a wonderful day! If not, it's going to be the kind of day that you make it!

Good Morning T/F !!

Hope everyone is doing well this fine day !!

Right now, here in the Delaware Valley...it IS a perfect Fall Day. Bright Sun, No Clouds, and a hint of a breeze with Temps around 38 now...55 projected.

Have an awesome day my friends !!

dwdj2NP.jpg

Good morning y'all. Another fine beautiful day here in the Delaware Valley.

As always, let's not forget to thank GOD & be glad in it.

Enjoy everyone!:D

Good afternoon guys and gals.

Hey dutch,havasu,phideaux,Shooter,BD,Gg,Robin.........it's strange putting these names and not Preacherman,Austin,Pancho,PPP,butcherman.....or is he on here..:confused:....Aw heck with it,HEY EVERYONE!!!! (Guess that's easier than writing everybody's name :wink: )

Good Sunday morning one and all.
If Lyle is in attendance..... today should be exciting.

Have a good day everybody.

Good morning everyone. It is going to be a perfect Fall day here in NW OK. I hope your day will be as good as ours will be.

Morning, time to get the bacon cooked.
bacon.jpg

I got out of bed early this morning because I had a stupid dream. I had a dream I paid a bill and it was a penny more than I had in my checking account and I got charged a $25 late fee. For a dang penny! Time to get up.

Good Morning T/F !!

Hope everyone is doing well this fine Sunday morning !!

Woke up early and made the coffee and breakfast for the Wife and I...gonna be a chill day today !!

Eagles vs Seahawks tonight @ 2030....GO EAGLES !!!

Yesterday we went to a Veterans Christmas Party affiliated with a VFW in Bucks County, PA and they had a guy that looked like and sound like Bob Hope...with others that played parts like Lucille Ball, Phyllis Diller, and a woman who actually toured with Bob Hope back in the 60-70's with the USO Tours in Viet Nam. The Vets loved the flashback with BH cracking corny jokes while the other lady sang songs from the time period and boy, could this lady sing !! Rolling Thunder MC Club showed up to welcome the veterans...lining each side of the sidewalk into the auditorium with flags and gestures of handshakes and "Welcome Home" to each one.

Anyway, good times were had by all...and it was an honor to be in the same spot with all those Vets from WWII...(gentlemen was 98), Korea and Viet Nam.

God Bless America and all her Veterans and Active Duty Hero's around the Globe... :smilie flag:

Awesome Kevin! I sat in a tree stand awhile this morning. No deer but the birds and squirrel were in abundance. All in all a beautiful day so far. I can sit and watch animals of all types forever.

Good afternoon T/F.

Hey there Shooter, Butch, Mr. Mark, Jim, Jerry, Terry & anybody else I missed. I'm still learning who else is on here.

It's Sunday, and those of you who know me, know that all I do on Sundays is sit in my "man cave" & watch football and eat, all day & half the night! And that's what I call a balanced day!:wink:

Like my buddy Shooter, I'm a big Philly sports fan, so what can I say but.................GO EAGLES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon T/F. I have to take my neighbor in tomorrow for another colonoscopy,this will be his 2nd or 3rd one plus they're taking a spot of skin cancer off his eyebrow,oh well,I don't have anything better to do :wink:.

Hey dutch,Shooter,havasu,phideaux,taz,TOP,Angie,BD,Gg,Robin and everybody else.

Good afternoon T/F. I have to take my neighbor in tomorrow for another colonoscopy,this will be his 2nd or 3rd one plus they're taking a spot of skin cancer off his eyebrow,oh well,I don't have anything better to do :wink:.

Hey dutch,Shooter,havasu,phideaux,taz,TOP,Angie,BD,Gg,Robin and everybody else.
Jerry, I've said it before........you're good people man, to help their neighbor in time of need! God bless!

Good morning T/F.

Hey Shooter, Butch, Mr. Mark, Jim, Jerry, Terry & everyone else. It's Monday morning & I feel like crap! The EAGLES lost and I drank way too much Tequila last night!

It's a beautiful day here in the Delaware Valley, so I'm gonna gather some kindling & firewood for the cold front that coming in a few days.

Have a blessed day everyone!:D

Good morning T/F ,I'm waiting around in the waiting room waiting on them to get done with Bill's surgery, probably be a few hours.
Hey Shooter, butcherman,Dutch, Havasu, phideaux, Robin,BD,Gg,Angie,TOP,taz and everybody lurking in the shadows :tank:

Good Morning T/F !!

Yet Another Awesome Day Here In Penn's Woods...
Bright Sun, Hardly a Cloud in the Sky. Currently 44 degrees, 54 projected today !!

OK...The EAGLES Let Me Down LOSING to the Seahawks...but, what a run they had
!!!!

I Ain't Jumping Off the Band Wagon Just Yet... !!

1qs0U9X.jpg

Good morning all! :green man:

Latest posts

Back