Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
341bbdfe3760bf8a85b89a0c191cfd6a.jpg

Good afternoon T/F.

It's a beautiful 63 degrees here in the Jersey Pine Barrens. Won't be for long cause a cold front is suppose to come through. I'll take this warm weather, even if it's only for a day.

Hey Shooter, Butch, Mr. Mark, Jim, Jerry, Terry and anybody else I missed.

Don't forget to thank the GOOD LORD, if for nothing else, keeping you alive today!

Ya'll have a blessed day !:D

Good morning T/F.

What up there, Shooter, Butch, Jim, Jerry, Terry, Mr. Mark & everyone else.

Looks like that cold front made it's way here to the Delaware Valley, so we'll be firing up the ol fireplace. Nothing like a toasty roaring wood fire to keep you warm on a cold day!

Have a Blessed day ya'll, & don't forget to thank God for waking you up today!:D

Good Morning T/F !!

Well, the weather in the Glen has gone from warm to chilly the past couple of days...right now it's 39 degrees with a chance of temps reaching 58 degrees.

Don't see that happening...

But Anyway...It's Hump Day !!

WzuVMPO.jpg

Good evening T/F.... HUMP DAY??? That explains a lot. :bigeyes:

Hey Shooter,havasu,phideaux,dutch,Gg,BD,Angie,Tommy,.......Tom,Dick & Jane :lol:

Good Morning T/F !!

Another beautiful Fall Day here in the Pennsylvania...Bright Sunshine and a crisp 40 degrees right now...with a promise of 50 before days end.

Penn's Woods { Green Lane Reservoir }

yJ5kjbU.jpg

Good afternoon T/F.

Greetings Shooter, Mr. Mark, Butch, Jim Jerry, Terry & everyone else.

A beautiful crisp cold day here in the Delaware Valley. The sun is shining and it's 44 degrees. Don't think it will reach 50, but it's still a good day!

Have a blessed day everyone and don't forget to thank God for giving you another day on his earth!:D

Good morning folks ...

@havasu...how are the peepers today?

I woke up to no water at house this morning.:mad::confused;

18 degrees outside, I'm in the well house puttin a hose back on the water line , that got loose and blew off...:bigeyes:

GOOD morning????

Jim

Latest posts

Back